Sold as Seen.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of conversation on thl is just fckin mind blowing. 

Horrible c@nts were ever they are from.

I watched one recently called bull it was a bit like dead mans shoes but a lot darker it's worth a watch

35 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

“And what a lot of good he was proving to be in my hour of need , f***ing fat little little c**t , lazing about with his Penge minge “ 

almost Shakespearean in quality 

For sheer fuckaboutery " we'll get the beers safe then we'll outflank em " while running round the services car park takes some beating 🤣

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

For sheer fuckaboutery " we'll get the beers safe then we'll outflank em " while running round the services car park takes some beating 🤣

few a me mates used to be c**ts for calling me billy bright this was when i was 18 ffs had a hard paper round lol 

and a few week before i’d seen someone and dipped behind a taxi in the rank shimmying around bent in half lol 

got fed up of hearing on the rory after they watched that lol 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The best scene in that entire film is when they rock up at Liverpool and there’s a gang of grown up geezers sat in a burnt out motor like theyre in post invasion Iraq . 

Always makes me giggle that bit 

If only it was actually Liverpool.......the biggest shithole in the entire film and it was filmed in my old manor Galleons Reach Canning Town 🤣

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've just watched 'dead mans shoes' again. Absolute classic

For all round entertainment I like the rise of the footsoldier films. I know they are taking it to far now but for violent films they are easy watching and quite funny 

I watched one recently called bull it was a bit like dead mans shoes but a lot darker it's worth a watch

• Like 4
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Deliverance was fantastic, wilderness,rednecks and bows. Women are for poofs is from Layer Cake. 

I often play dueling banjos on the alexa at work, all the staff are younger than me and look at other with aWTF is he playing lol. It was an epic cult movie and I genuinely love dueling banjos.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I often play dueling banjos on the alexa at work, all the staff are younger than me and look at other with aWTF is he playing lol. It was an epic cult movie and I genuinely love dueling banjos.

Saying "Squeak Piggy" and "Sure has a Pretty mouth." Just gets blank looks from people these days .

Deliverence was a one of a kind film for sure .  Burt Reynolds claimed that it was filmed in running sequence in case any of the actors were killed doing their own stunts and they had to change the script.

Am l the only one that noticed that one scene featured a Ford Anglia !😁

• Like 1