Yemen and the Red Sea

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

No independent party will get in. Look what sunak is doing now stringing it along for election. f**k the parties we need to stand together and watch our own boarders this coming year. And drive the b*****ds back. That what I read this morning about the home office giving them work is shocking. 

Here’s the bit I don’t think people quiet grasp, we don’t need a party to “get in”……we need to reduce the numbers of the people that have always been there and replace them with different people.

• Like 1

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It does mate this country will never be the same. A feel for my lad 14 I had a decent life back in 80s no worries youth clubs open , Sunday church for a knock about in hall table tennis just things for us to do. Nothing now what doesn't cost you money 

So, I take it you either have voted Labour or not voted at all…..either way, it all adds up to the same result.

You can’t complain if you didn’t try to do something different can you mate ? 

The responsibility is ours.

33 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You line 

"If nobody votes labour then tories will get back in power" 

Led me to believe you think labour in power would be better than the tories... there's not a chance in hell I'd vote for labour, I voted tory last time purely to keep them out, Corbyn and Abbott ffs!!

As you say, the 2 main parties are the same people in different colours, that i do agree with... who knows this time, could be enough votes for independents to make a dent?? But I don't expect so... 

I live in a small town in the Southhams in Devon it's a Tory safe seat and if I voted for the Reform party it won't make a blind bit of difference. The only party to come close was the Lib Dems and they might just do it this time but it won't be with my help. I think the Lib Dems will do well in the South West mind as they did once before back in Paddy Ashdown's time.

Imo even if you managed to kick them all out and start a fresh with a New Party it would only take a short period of time before they ended up the same.

With power comes corruption and so the cycle starts again.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And the plan is being implemented right now...

16000 boat migrants allowed to work for 80% of the normal salary..

Cheap labour..the owners of these care homes are no doubt over joyed today..and the long time dedicated british carer's can't afford to take a 20% pay cut to compete with the boat immigrants..

Them mps need throwing in the Thames the whole lot of them..

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

You haven't a fuckinv clue Muslim lover. You've shocked me coming from Hull. 

i don’t go near em bangers in any way shape or form lol

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm telling you now labour was doing fine untill we started getting leaders who were more like a Tory leaders. A labour leader needs to come from where working class grafters come from old housing estates. Where coming together as a community means something. But I'm telling you now if nobody votes for labour then Tory's will get back in power. It's not guna work out like WILF is saying. We'd like that but that won't happen. The older generation want it back like it used to be the good old days and they see labour for the working class. Look at this I've seen this morning. f***ing home office giving migrants right to work now & best of all free f***ing board. Lol So keep ya brass spend it on what ever. British tax payers will pay for your housing. 😆 🤣. Honest to God love the Tory's. That's because nobody voted for labour. If labour gets in people will think they can click there fingers and in a year have all this right. They did last time. No one party will get this country back on form for at least 20 years so don't think that if any other party gets in which they won't will have this country back on form in a few years not a chance. 

labour doing fine ? they got in 97 and ruined the f***ing country what you on about 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I can remember back in early 80s the good old days. Local council taking pride in our areas. Many blame the council when they see areas a mess. But it's not the council it's the government's with the funding. Same with these listed building being left to ruin governments not putting the funding in to get them back looking decent. But now the pakkis around my area are smashing them up , all the outsides are a mess ie  windows doors , some parts inside the buildings too. Doing this so then local governments won't put no money back into them. Then there selling them off to pakkis cheap. Then opening these f***ing chicken shops or barbas dirty money running through them.  If we can see this why can't the government and put cameras around the building before thus happens. Honest no one gives a f**k anymore. This country will never be right again. We've let this happen us brits nobody else. 

so the good old 80s you loved ye that was conservatives late 70s right threw your golden decade lol maggie to be precise lol 

didn’t the shitty labour government the decade before try banning hunting ? 

Immigrant's working for 20% less than the Minimum wage has been going on for years, Its nothing new, Why do you think all the Farmers started shouting about not being able to get enough labour to pick there crops after we left the EU. It had Sod all to do with British workers not wanting the jobs, It was all about there bottom line and the fact that they had tied themselves into contracts with agencies based in Eastern Europe for a period of five years or more. So 20% less than a British worker. Then deduct board and lodgings ( A barn or caravan) and the savings become massive.  The same is now happening in the Care sector, That's why most carers now seem to be of African origin,  

For a careworkers visa currently you must be paid £20960 a year,it takes 8-12 weeks to process your papers,there’s plenty of African and Asian nurses applied for careworker jobs in the UK for that foothold in the door.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, mackem said:

For a careworkers visa currently you must be paid £20960 a year,it takes 8-12 weeks to process your papers,there’s plenty of African and Asian nurses applied for careworker jobs in the UK for that foothold in the door.

And the poor British born worker especially in the care sector has to put up with some of them who have not got a clue making their job even more stressful than it already is. Also all the good ones the wife work's with were all nurses in their country of origin. 

Edited by tatsblisters
Forgot comments.
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t go near em bangers in any way shape or form lol

Other than your little shindigs at the curry house, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind a ruby myself but they are all Pakis 

9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

And the poor British born worker especially in the care sector has to put up with some of them who have not got a clue making their job even more stressful than it already is. Also all the good ones the wife work's with were all nurses in their country of origin. 

Yes mate, I know two nurses here at the moment came over 4 months ago NHS gave them the choice of two hospitals one was Bradford, they both had to pass IELTS before they were accepted, and both have to pass some brit nursing accreditation, they were both told they get two tries at the brit exam if both fails they can go into the care sector rather than a hospital. 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Other than your little shindigs at the curry house, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind a ruby myself but they are all Pakis 

indians wilf there not all paki or bangali mate 

good few sikh here 

Edited by mC HULL
9 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm telling you now labour was doing fine untill we started getting leaders who were more like a Tory leaders. A labour leader needs to come from where working class grafters come from old housing estates. Where coming together as a community means something. But I'm telling you now if nobody votes for labour then Tory's will get back in power. It's not guna work out like WILF is saying. We'd like that but that won't happen. The older generation want it back like it used to be the good old days and they see labour for the working class. Look at this I've seen this morning. f***ing home office giving migrants right to work now & best of all free f***ing board. Lol So keep ya brass spend it on what ever. British tax payers will pay for your housing. 😆 🤣. Honest to God love the Tory's. That's because nobody voted for labour. If labour gets in people will think they can click there fingers and in a year have all this right. They did last time. No one party will get this country back on form for at least 20 years so don't think that if any other party gets in which they won't will have this country back on form in a few years not a chance. 

Tory like bLiar or proper Labour like comrade Corbin?