How f***ing cruel….

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never click on them videos can’t stomach it. Agree with what you say . It’s odd how they seem to think it’s ok to be so cruel. They must have screw lose. I can’t even be cruel to a fish I try to dis

Totally agree, folks have said to me plenty of times “how can you kill your animals after you got to know them” but I always tell them the same: They come here, they have a nice free range life,

This thread has really struck a cord with me. This is why I am raising my own meat. Have any of you complaining researched the UK commercial meat industry? No different to the dogs in the original vid

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dodger said:

Wilf years ago me n this lass went woofing in Australia it was in the middle of nowhere we had our own little house there on the land and as meat he killed a few chickens n then took us out in his ute with his rifle n shot a sheep.

After hoisting it up on the ute n then later jointing it all up n then making curry's n stews etc with the lamb n chicken it was mouth wateringly delicious and iv never since tasted meat here anything like that meat back then I don't even like the taste of it here really unless it's cooked in some sort of sauce but the difference like night n day for whatever so somethings not right.

Commercial cattle get killed for beef at 30 months or under, and they have to be a certain “grade” that fits the factory machinery I guess…..there are places in France that won’t even eat beef younger than 5 years old.

These cattle are fattened on bags and bags of imported soya based meal, even the ones labelled as “grass fed”…..sure they are on grass, but they are still pumped full of meal as well.

Keeping cattle until a good beef age would be a pain in the arse for me so my trade off is veal, it’s not beef but cooked right it’s decent.

Now, mutton I can manage and that (imho) is way nicer than lamb because it’s had time to mature…..same with free range pork, it’s darker and has a really good cover of fat (like an inch) and just tastes out of this world.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, waltjnr said:

All those years setting fenns, his grip on the shaft is impressive! 

11 hours ago, mel b said:

Fair play to him , we all need to make a living 😄.

I'm going to stop posting me if this bullying carries on 

• Haha 3
On 11/12/2023 at 13:16, paulus said:

Hindu`s worship cattle they also believe that that the dog is a messenger of Yama, the god of death, and dogs guard the doors of Heaven , Muslims and Jews see pigs as unclean. Buddhists value all animals  religion does have an effect on how people see and subsequently treat animals

Ahhhhh glad im not religous then paulaus lol

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Ahhhhh glad im not religous then paulaus lol

I believe a lot of it has to do with culture, We in this Country view animals in a different way to other cultures around the world, Another reason why Multiculturalism does not work Lol

On 12/12/2023 at 17:50, paulus said:

I believe a lot of it has to do with culture, We in this Country view animals in a different way to other cultures around the world, Another reason why Multiculturalism does not work Lol

It definatley doesnt paulaus lol