Harkila coats

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carpe diem,you want that coat,you NEED that coat,don’t talk yourself out of it,I knew when I saw your opening post “shall I get it?” YES get the coat,be decisive,you actually like that coat,you know y

Looks a cracking coat....  But imagine snagging it on barbed wire 1st time out, I reckon I'd actually cry... Lol

I'm as tight as cramp. I've been stalking on the estate my mate works on and sleeping on his couch. One of my mates put on a group chat "I'll be surprised if he's wearing his own clothes"...... I look

Posted Images

23 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BUSHWEAR.CO.UK

This reversible fleece is soft, silent and windproof. Manufactured in Gore Windstopper fleece fabric, the jacket...

this one?

Aye i bought it and put it away now it will be too small LOL

10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Good too know,it had good reviews,how did you find the sizing? 

They are on the large size, I ordered my regular size and can get a fleece under it. Hoods excellent, sleeves roll up and two way zip. I like it, bit flimsy but it's pretty waterproof.

9 hours ago, vfr400boy said:
WWW.SWILLINGTONSHOOTINGSUPPLIES.CO.UK

Deerhunter Ram Reversible XXL: Within the popular Ram series is this 2 in 1 jacket.. . The...

Found them but only in xxl 

I had one not the reversible one though a good warm coat though on the heavy side I found for walking long distances. 

• Like 1

get yerself a nice cosy anorak a nice pair of joggy bottoms from pound land nice trainers from a charity shop a wooly hat in your teams colours and your set to go. you'll fit in  in any company in any field sport all for less than a score.

Edited by big sid
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I had one not the reversible one though a good warm coat though on the heavy side I found for walking long distances. 

Had one the same that i used for fishing, unfortunately left it on a slipway after taking the boat out of the water, went back a couple of hour later after realising what I did but it was gone. 

• Sad 1
19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Anyone using these Baerskin jackets ?....bought a few of them recently and seem decent quality,nice comfortable jackets......not sure how they'll hold up in the real harsh cold weather though ?

Page 8 in this thread, gnash.  

Daniel cain's post about them.

Was just just about to ask him if they are waterproof.

23 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Anyone using these Baerskin jackets ?....bought a few of them recently and seem decent quality,nice comfortable jackets......not sure how they'll hold up in the real harsh cold weather though ?

Do you get real harsh cold weather in Chelmsford?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Page 8 in this thread, gnash.  

Daniel cain's post about them.

Was just just about to ask him if they are waterproof.

They will keep you dry for so long...but are not waterproof Furg... warmth wise they are something else, I've got tech fleeces and various windstopper coats from loads of manufacturers, them Bearskins take some beating 👍

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They will keep you dry for so long...but are not waterproof Furg... warmth wise they are something else, I've got tech fleeces and various windstopper coats from loads of manufacturers, them Bearskins take some beating 👍

Cheers, mate.  Think I'll take the plunge and order one.

Are they OK for size, I'm a 52 inch chest.

On 10/12/2023 at 21:58, Daniel cain said:

Anyone tried those Baer skin hoodie fleeces? I bought one,well worth £75 and was thoroughly impressed,never had a fleece so warm, been stood on a beach in galeforce winds and not felt a thing...better than the windstopper gear I've tried from Mammut etc👍

I like them mate i know im a big southern fairy and we dont get the kind of arctic temperatures you tough northerners get but ive been surprised how warm they are even up around your canister once you get your chin tucked in, i think they're great for this time of year just not sure about when it gets into the minus temps.