Christmas decorations

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't believe people actually pay good money for Christmas trees. I took my lad up the shoot and we cut one from in the woods!  The Mrs is back off holiday today, bit nervous as to if she will li

antone who dont celebrate xmas is a miserable f****r and too tight thats not how kids should be treated,my old man stopped giving me a present when i turned sixteen and birthday,i only met him when i

Few more baubles on that and it will look grand 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Few more baubles on that and it will look grand 

Kin el, I'm in bits here, doing my best not to roar with laughter, kids and Mrs all in bed, so got to be quiet!!  😄 👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can't believe people actually pay good money for Christmas trees. I took my lad up the shoot and we cut one from in the woods! 

The Mrs is back off holiday today, bit nervous as to if she will like it 

Screenshot_20231214-074605.png

Just the thing to sit next to, with your 1 glass of Henry westons on Xmas eve, mate!!  😄 👍

• Haha 1

I dont normally get too involved in xmas decorations but realising we need to hold onto our culture and traditions before even xmas gets taken off us ive been out there with the whole 9 yards this week lit up reindeers all over the gaff,some ginormous great big santa sliding down the roof that i risked life and limb putting up,lights and bells all over the trees it looks like Blackpool illuminations on my little plot,f**k knows what the electric bills gonna look like !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 5

I enjoy Christmas with the kids being young and excited. I'm an atheist, missus said she was off to church to see kids singing etc, I didn't realise that their school was church of England. What a relief religious or no our culture is heavily based on Christianity. Praise the lord....lol

• Haha 2

I don’t normally involve myself in all this Christmas nonsense but the missus has been so busy lately I thought I’d put the tree up for her, she said I’ve done a good job but I’m sure she’ll change it all around when I’m not in 

IMG_9097.jpeg