Court

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictures are hard to use as evidence especially if there’s nobodies face in them and the animals visibly dead. Got no time for these clowns that take videos with a hare or deer still alive &

Very few people would guess that anyone would ever carry a catalogue of evidence against themselves around with them, but they do and it all comes down to bragging and ego.

always use a solicitor mate 

Posted Images

On 10/11/2023 at 21:02, mC HULL said:

i think they got his phones that had years of coursing footage on them 

Very few people would guess that anyone would ever carry a catalogue of evidence against themselves around with them, but they do and it all comes down to bragging and ego.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Pictures are hard to use as evidence especially if there’s nobodies face in them and the animals visibly dead.

Got no time for these clowns that take videos with a hare or deer still alive & screaming while the dogs got hold of it though, they deserve all they get at court and you’re right it’s just to show off on Facebook or WhatsApp groups

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 9
12 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Pictures are hard to use as evidence especially if there’s nobodies face in them and the animals visibly dead.

Got no time for these clowns that take videos with a hare or deer still alive & screaming while the dogs got hold of it though, they deserve all they get at court and you’re right it’s just to show off on Facebook or WhatsApp groups

Just curious but where did you hear that about still pictures not being good evidence?

9 hours ago, jeemes said:

Just curious but where did you hear that about still pictures not being good evidence?

A mate of mine got raided 15 year ago ( by a police tip off by another jealous dog man ) had loads of pictures taken , dogs taken , he was interviewed by the police and questioned about the pics and answered all the questions about them , police said was no case as all they had was a tip off and pictures , the RSPCA kept the dogs saying were thinking of a private case , think it was bang on 6 months don’t quote me but got dogs back no case , never got pics back as police said RSPCA had them and RSPCA said police did . 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, jeemes said:

Couple of mates had phones taken full of still pictures & nothing came of it. Only time police use them as evidence is when people are stupid enough to have their faces in the pictures holding the dog and dead animal, without a face it could be a random picture you’ve saved off the internet there’s no way of proving who it is

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Couple of mates had phones taken full of still pictures & nothing came of it. Only time police use them as evidence is when people are stupid enough to have their faces in the pictures holding the dog and dead animal, without a face it could be a random picture you’ve saved off the internet there’s no way of proving who it is

Almost 40 years ago I hadn’t long been left school,my parents house was raided as I was on the salmon nightly when they were running,I was doing my own D&P with B&W prints.Police seized a box of hunting photos,one of which was on the front of the local paper a few days after the raid,I said I bought the box of pics from a bloke at Haswell plough market as I was interested in them,no face no case.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Almost 40 years ago I hadn’t long been left school,my parents house was raided as I was on the salmon nightly when they were running,I was doing my own D&P with B&W prints.Police seized a box of hunting photos,one of which was on the front of the local paper a few days after the raid,I said I bought the box of pics from a bloke at Haswell plough market as I was interested in them,no face no case.

Haswell market , that's a blast from the past. Used to shoot a few foxes round there with a guy from Easington Lane 😁

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

From a photo taken with a smart phone they can tell time an date and location photo was take if they wish. if your on a contact phone it pretty much puts you there. Off a contact phone number they can also track your location if they wish to find you I know this first hand 👍🏽 phones are a big no if your known for hunting at night with dogs 

• Like 1

I know we all go on about taking pics on phones and i agree it can and has been used as evidence against us but how many of the older generation took pics of our dogs with their catches then waited with baited breath wile the film was being developed at the shop.I just feel a tad hypocritical of condeming lads who take a few pics on their phones tbh. Then again it was legal back then to even take deer with dogs probabley why we never got our collars felt.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I know we all go on about taking pics on phones and i agree it can and has been used as evidence against us but how many of the older generation took pics of our dogs with their catches then waited with baited breath wile the film was being developed at the shop.I just feel a tad hypocritical of condeming lads who take a few pics on their phones tbh. Then again it was legal back then to even take deer with dogs probabley why we never got our collars felt.

I’ve always taken pictures of catches & it’s never caused me any trouble at all, as long as you’re sensible about it and stay on the right side of the law they shouldn’t do really. Im glad I did as well because it’s nice to look back on them.

I know a few genuine people that get a bit done and don’t take any pictures but I’ve not met many that fall in to that category, most I’ve known that say “I don’t take pictures” are the ones that aren’t catching anything to photograph in the first place

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Haha 1

They only have to prove intent, Pictures will be an added bonus for them. Even if the pictures do not show your face, The fact you have them can cause you a lot of grief and possibly  leave you well out of pocket, Plus the dogs you may or may not get back will never be the same dogs as they were before they took them.