Dave Courtney dead

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ll eat my hat if he had £4.24 never mind 4 to 24 million ! Lol 

4.2 million isn’t a lot in this day and age Wilf,I remember as a kid a million was an unimaginable sum of cash,for todays generation it’s a billion,I suspect some of his wealth will have been in property,asset rich.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he came to the realisation that he was a complete and utter melt ?    a big loss to British comedy 

Its no secret that any genuinely active person within the fields he pretended to be in gave him a wide berth and avoided him like the plague but thats not to say he wasnt a funny character and in all

Personally I'm not interested who's got what or how much or how they have got it I have a good life now I can look after the kids and grand kids I don't drive high end motors but what I have I own and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Just a daft poser/fucktard. Don't care if he is dead or alive. Never read his books and no intention of doing. Don't know why people are interested in him. But would have loved to swirl his balls round my mouth. 

f****n ell don’t hold back mate. Keepdiggin can help you with that.. 

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Papers have guesstimated his wealth at anywhere from £4-24 million,didn’t do so bad considering he stacked memories up.

No chance. It’s clear he chose fame over wealth and you can’t have both when you’re up to no good. Any criminal with a business brain would invest in legitimate businesses to create a future and try to live a quiet life and remain unknown to the general public 

I work for one of the big construction firms in London, and from what I understand similar things go on in our industry - big kick backs, front men running ltd companies, good accountants etc. I imagine criminals would also have bent old bill and other so called pillars of society in their back pockets

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

No chance. 

There’s people you would pass in the street and not give a second look too in the UK who have 4 million quid stashed away,as I said as kids a million quid is wealth untold,it’s still a few quid but it’s not what it once was.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

There’s people you would pass in the street and not give a second look too in the UK who have 4 million quid stashed away,as I said as kids a million quid is wealth untold,it’s still a few quid but it’s not what it once was.

Theirs a guy around here who owns a cladding company and is filthy rich . He looks like he'd fit in well with the tramps . You'd never guess how much money he's got

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Theirs a guy around here who owns a cladding company and is filthy rich . He looks like he'd fit in well with the tramps . You'd never guess how much money he's got

I drive by a peat processing place on my way to work and most days the ole fella that owns it is sat in a little 2 ton Toyota forklift loading pallets onto lorries, even in the worst weather he's out grafting and he's worth over 20 million, drove an old battered Toyota avensis for years till he splashed out and bought himself a 2010 landcruiser. Lol. 

• Like 5

A place where i fish, The old bloke who owns the place has made Multiple Millions selling the clay he has excavated from the lakes over the year's. He has 3 goats that follow him everywhere like dogs, always dressed in clay covered jeans and a Hi-Viz jacket. owns more machinery than anyone else i know, But he is the quietist most unassuming person you could ever meet. His Daughter however Lol

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

A place where i fish, The old bloke who owns the place has made Multiple Millions selling the clay he has excavated from the lakes over the year's. He has 3 goats that follow him everywhere like dogs, always dressed in clay covered jeans and a Hi-Viz jacket. owns more machinery than anyone else i know, But he is the quietist most unassuming person you could ever meet. His Daughter however Lol

A mate used to fix punctures for free in his garage for the ole fella I mentioned because he thought he was broke.. Lol. Soon started charging him when I told him who he was. Lol. 

I used to go to a motivation business coach once month he in his day job led a sales team kept them motivated on track etc goal setting etc

he asked me a his jet ski question 

took me two years to understand it 

he ran sales team went round them all asking what were there gaols ansewar basically were “earn X amount …. Sell this much whatever” asked the laddie who was considered a joke maybe that’s harsh his goal “to have a jet ski” everyone laughed but he was the easiest to motivate 

it wasn’t the jet ski it I was the showing of and freedom it gave him at the weekend

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A mate used to fix punctures for free in his garage for the ole fella I mentioned because he thought he was broke.. Lol. Soon started charging him when I told him who he was. Lol. 

I’ve a Price increase/tax for anyone that has 

rally cars 

horses 

Range Rover 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Honestly if you met this bloke whilst there, you would think he was a litter pickier or labourer, His daughter persuaded him to by a brand new Range Rover, top of the range jobby, He caught it with the digger bucket a few weeks ago, smashed the door pillar , so its scrap value only, He still drives it around, Its shit up to hell Lol