• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

On 27/03/2024 at 10:30, Greyman said:

I done some work in muller just before I came to the home to work I had to rip out some cubicles and fit those dirty arse showers for them and a prayer room had a temporary toilet trailer set up outside while I did the work but not one of them used it and these dirty fucks are making our food , the big bakery in Avon mouth were they make the bread is the same cups of water left everywhere after they dip there dicks in before making the bread absolute filth  

Horrendous race of people and I totally agree with what WILF says I would be more than happy to see every one of them wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow are at least returned to the shitholes they come from. I had a row with a Pakistani van driver at work yesterday all because I did not go to unload his van and went to a van who an African lad drives it took the Pakistani 5 minutes before he accused me of being racist. The silly fecker thought I would back down soon as he played the race card think he had a bit of a shock. One of the reasons the fuckers get away with so much is silly fuckers back off soon as the race card is pulled and my home town of Rotherham is testament to this. 

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

One of the reasons the fuckers get away with so much is silly fuckers back off soon as the race card is pulled and my home town of Rotherham is testament to this. 

Bingo ! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Horrendous race of people and I totally agree with what WILF says I would be more than happy to see every one of them wiped off the face of the earth tomorrow are at least returned to the shitholes they come from. I had a row with a Pakistani van driver at work yesterday all because I did not go to unload his van and went to a van who an African lad drives it took the Pakistani 5 minutes before he accused me of being racist. The silly fecker thought I would back down soon as he played the race card think he had a bit of a shock. One of the reasons the fuckers get away with so much is silly fuckers back off soon as the race card is pulled and my home town of Rotherham is testament to this. 

I Tell them cnuts straight,I hate you  all the same..'Im not a Racist...I believe every household should have at least 6/7 of you under the stairs ,to help with the housework'...dont like it? Then f**k off back to your place of origin ..Ive no time for political correctness, I say what I like,when I like and too f**k with the consequences 👍

• Like 2

I actually think the sad fcukers that foisted multiculturism onto us have turned decent charitable folks into racists and created more bad feeling than there ever was, but then again maybe that's the plan.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I Tell them cnuts straight,I hate you  all the same..'Im not a Racist...I believe every household should have at least 6/7 of you under the stairs ,to help with the housework'...dont like it? Then f**k off back to your place of origin ..Ive no time for political correctness, I say what I like,when I like and too f**k with the consequences 👍

Apparently he has played the race card before . I cant wait to see the fecker again Tuesday and if higher management ask me to apologise they will get the feck off tablet as well.

• Like 3

Why isn't there a march on parliament to protest about illegal migrants? Surely that would gain far more support than a football meet up on st George's day?

1 hour ago, Borr said:

Why isn't there a march on parliament to protest about illegal migrants? Surely that would gain far more support than a football meet up on st George's day?

There has been......

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Ger up!