• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mackem said:

I came through London yesterday, some bloke standing in the middle of the street shouting at people in Arabic, Egyptian maybe?He actually had his penis out, women walking past him as he exposed himself, obviously had mental health issues. 

That’s just completely standard, we have all been seeing stuff like that for years.

I was stood by the alley where the Raymond Revue bar used to be (was still open then) with a couple of pals one Saturday night, 2 darkies stood on the opposite corner no doubt working their brass into floor and the old bill pull up, sounded like the two spades had dropped the cutlery draw !

All this stuff isn’t shocking or new or out of the ordinary….this is every day life and has been for years.

Ordinary people know it’s f***ing dregs of life insanity and have been calling it what it is for years but those people don’t matter so we just keep letting these animals do what they do. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Cadburys are selling Gesture eggs in place of Easter eggs in some parts of the country to make them more inclusive

Then people should just stop buying any of their products mate, but they won’t.

• Like 3
Just now, WILF said:

Then people should just stop buying any of their products mate, but they won’t.

People are cancelling there donations to the lifeboats in there thousands due to there involvement in the import of shit into our country but those steering just ignore the facts and press on won’t be a surprise when the government suddenly find billions of pounds to keep the flow going 

25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

People are cancelling there donations to the lifeboats in there thousands due to there involvement in the import of shit into our country but those steering just ignore the facts and press on won’t be a surprise when the government suddenly find billions of pounds to keep the flow going 

Thats absolutely right this " well just dont buy them " or " dont go then " will work on small businesses but its not going to make a blind bit of difference to government funded charities or multinational corporations.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I done some work in muller just before I came to the home to work I had to rip out some cubicles and fit those dirty arse showers for them and a prayer room had a temporary toilet trailer set up outside while I did the work but not one of them used it and these dirty fucks are making our food , the big bakery in Avon mouth were they make the bread is the same cups of water left everywhere after they dip there dicks in before making the bread absolute filth  

Again,how was multi culturalism ever going to work when you have different groups with totally different basic standards trying to crack on under the same roof,so to speak......its just an unrealistic expectation.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats absolutely right this " well just dont buy them " or " dont go then " will work on small businesses but its not going to make a blind bit of difference to government funded charities or multinational corporations.

Do you not think that’s exactly the same as saying “well, they will never win so what’s the point” when we vote though mate ?

Lads like you and me are always on about voting for people who we both know will never win, but we both know it’s not the point, the point is doing something rather than just swallowing it.

You go out delivering leaflets for your pal who represents things we both know will never win, and I remember how disappointed you was when he was let down by the electorate….but you’d go out and deliver those leaflets again tomorrow because it’s what you can do.

Why is it a different principal with other things ?…..in fact I’d go as far as to say it’s a much easier win because all people have to do is keep their money in their pocket and that is as private as it gets…..an individual need never show their hand if they don’t feel comfortable. 

Obviously in football, the world gets to see an empty stadium so that a massive public f**k you to all this nonsense where as only accountants see lost revenue but the principal is the same.

I honestly don’t see the difference, lost causes is all we have ever had.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Do you not think that’s exactly the same as saying “well, they will never win so what’s the point” when we vote though mate ?

Lads like you and me are always on about voting for people who we both know will never win, but we both know it’s not the point, the point is doing something rather than just swallowing it.

You go out delivering leaflets for your pal who represents things we both know will never win, and I remember how disappointed you was when he was let down by the electorate….but you’d go out and deliver those leaflets again tomorrow because it’s what you can do.

Why is it a different principal with other things ?…..in fact I’d go as far as to say it’s a much easier win because all people have to do is keep their money in their pocket and that is as private as it gets…..an individual need never show their hand if they don’t feel comfortable. 

Obviously in football, the world gets to see an empty stadium so that a massive public f**k you to all this nonsense where as only accountants see lost revenue but the principal is the same.

I honestly don’t see the difference, lost causes is all we have ever had.

I say this to people all the time mate,you cant have all your battles and confrontations through the back door sometimes however uncomfortable it might be you just have to back yourself in a head to head its like the whole taking the knee thing.....your view was that people should stop going to football,my view was to go to football and make as much f****n noise as possible showing your displeasure,which many of us did to the point the tv started editing the sound out !.....your " stay at home " view would not have even been noticed !

The voting thing,yes use your vote,do what you can....but again i remember you digging a few people i know out who were trying to make a stand....i only remember because i didnt like what you was saying,these people were making an effort to stand up in the fight that you ran off from with the same " stay at home " attitude.

I dont mean to be impolite to you and am not knocking you as you make some brilliant posts on the subject,you say things some people are not even willing to say but there has to be more than just talking about it and your theory to most things of this nature is of the " stay at home " variety...marches/public shows of strength etc.

Your post above talks about " empty football stadiums " and again,you are just showing how totally out of touch you are with modern football grounds if you think thats achievable......not everyone inside football grounds are " proper " footie fans these games could be sold 10 times over how do you plan to tell a thousand Chinese tourists not to go to the game because us lads are trying to make a political point ! ......the FA and clubs in general dont care if " proper " fans like you or me go to the game just as long as the tickets are sold.....how many games are sold out yet theres loads of empty seats,you and me dont matter mate........again,its too late in the day to try and be devious and sneaky with huge corporations and governments you are of no value to and who can replace you at the drop of a hat.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I say this to people all the time mate,you cant have all your battles and confrontations through the back door sometimes however uncomfortable it might be you just have to back yourself in a head to head its like the whole taking the knee thing.....your view was that people should stop going to football,my view was to go to football and make as much f****n noise as possible showing your displeasure,which many of us did to the point the tv started editing the sound out !.....your " stay at home " view would not have even been noticed !

The voting thing,yes use your vote,do what you can....but again i remember you digging a few people i know out who were trying to make a stand....i only remember because i didnt like what you was saying,these people were making an effort to stand up in the fight that you ran off from with the same " stay at home " attitude.

I dont mean to be impolite to you and am not knocking you as you make some brilliant posts on the subject,you say things some people are not even willing to say but there has to be more than just talking about it and your theory to most things of this nature is of the " stay at home " variety...marches/public shows of strength etc.

Your post above talks about " empty football stadiums " and again,you are just showing how totally out of touch you are with modern football grounds if you think thats achievable......not everyone inside football grounds are " proper " footie fans these games could be sold 10 times over how do you plan to tell a thousand Chinese tourists not to go to the game because us lads are trying to make a political point ! ......the FA and clubs in general dont care if " proper " fans like you or me go to the game just as long as the tickets are sold.....how many games are sold out yet theres loads of empty seats,you and me dont matter mate........again,its too late in the day to try and be devious and sneaky with huge corporations and governments you are of no value to and who can replace you at the drop of a hat.

I won’t go over the whole football thing again because we did that but I was just using it as an example really mate.

I understand your view of it even if I don’t necessarily agree with it, you did what you thought was right and that’s fair enough…..I thought something else would have been better.

And I agree with you about they would just fill the stadiums with chinkys or some such thing but I personally always think the same about those scenarios….Let em !

I just think some things are easy wins and they should be taken.

I remember the thing you talked about with your pal, I think I said something along the lines of not exactly inspiring (could be wrong ?) and I stand by that……taking the fact he is your pal out of the equation if I just seen that bloke in that video I wouldn’t be inspired to go out an vote nationalist.

Its not a dig at the man himself, he is to be admired and respected for having a go but then again so is the fat kid in the sports day 100m, never going to win him the bag of sweets though is it…..that’s just a fact.

Everything I’ve seen and witnessed tells me people just are not ready for the blunt instrument of uncompromising nationalism…..I understand when you say we can’t be too clever about it and in some things I completely agree.

However, where we disagree is that I think yes, on some things we do have to start being a bit more clever about it.

Thats where not going to the march and setting yourself up to be the headline instead of just letting these people commit suicide on their own comes in, it’s where encouraging people who wouldn’t be inclined to be as blunt about things to have easy wins comes in, it’s where partys and public figures getting a bit smart about how they present themselves and their message comes in.

So yes, I know that ain’t knocking down the front door but knocking down the front door hasn’t worked.

I get a feeling being uncompromising is a character trait so of course that’s how you will be, I just don’t agree that it’s the only way and that’s simply because I take a different view.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

30,000 arrived on boats last year. 

Even if they had stopped every last one it wouldn't of made a difference. 1.4 million got visas and came on planes. 

They don't want it to stop and they won't let it stop.

• Like 5