2 minutes ago, paulus said:

I don't understand why he said that either mate, Why now is there the need for such a monument, especially to a religion rather than a race!. We already have our National Arboretum that is there to honour all who have died for or in service to this Nation, Most if not all of our Cities, Towns and Villages have there own memorials to remember there war dead, Surely the countries where these soldiers came from have monuments to remember them.

Didn’t you get the memo mate, Britain is engaged in the national equivalent of someone inviting people round to f**k their wife while they watch ! 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

There’s a black only play for black audiences,and I saw this the other day in the west end,theatrical apartheid.

7C662EED-2403-4765-A53B-E93B91417770.jpeg

What?, is that like suggesting ideas or offering tips like?.

• Haha 2

Like rats..no backbone to face the humiliation of their own doing, MPs get final salary pensions. 2/3 of final salary. They couldn't care less. Probably get seated in the lords , the whole job is fukt

TALK.TV

Almost 60 Conservatives have now said they will stand down at the next general election as...

• Like 3

I see even f***ing Disney are at it...WTF is this all about eh? A Futuristic Nigeria...My f***ing Arse!

ONDISNEYPLUS.DISNEY.COM

“Iwájú” is an original animated series set in a futuristic Lagos, Nigeria. The exciting coming-of-age story follows...

9 hours ago, paulus said:

430108188_727233976197984_7041776530747152675_n.jpg

I agree with that....but it's not conservatives is it.....it's the entire political system.... and media 

• Like 7
6 hours ago, kanny said:

Like rats..no backbone to face the humiliation of their own doing, MPs get final salary pensions. 2/3 of final salary. They couldn't care less. Probably get seated in the lords , the whole job is fukt

TALK.TV

Almost 60 Conservatives have now said they will stand down at the next general election as...

What a picture of scum ,utter filth ,self serving cnuts ! Lining their pockets, and filling this country with the worlds worst ,

• Like 6

I see BBC seem to be part of the machine inciting hate...surely they'll not expect any other reaction from this news , 117m to protect islamic sites and people and the Jews get 70m ....

WWW.BBC.COM

The package will be spent on CCTV cameras, alarms and...

if nationalism was a fire it's definitely started to burn...

From another angle, what with this spending ?, does that mean the powers that be have realised things might be about to, shall we say?, change.

2 hours ago, Borr said:

I see BBC seem to be part of the machine inciting hate...surely they'll not expect any other reaction from this news , 117m to protect islamic sites and people and the Jews get 70m ....

WWW.BBC.COM

The package will be spent on CCTV cameras, alarms and...

if nationalism was a fire it's definitely started to burn...

If it does "go off" I dont think any amount of CCTV, cameras or alarms will make a difference. Feels like something is definitely building now, not just here but in the states. Cant see it ending well there either both countries could erupt at the same time?  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

If it does "go off" I dont think any amount of CCTV, cameras or alarms will make a difference. Feels like something is definitely building now, not just here but in the states. Cant see it ending well there either both countries could erupt at the same time?  

Also it's an opportunity for the MI5 to install it's intelligence in every mosque and meeting place of Muslims lol

I was in Finsbury Park yesterday morning,a charity were dishing out clothes and food,I asked three Romanian blokes how often they were there,Daily he told me,he said it’s all free,I said nothing is free mate,he replied “This is England,everything is free” and started laughing.There was a charity in Chinatown giving out stuff last night and a free hot food shop in Hounslow,uk the land of free milk and honey.

A88070C0-C2E2-4A8E-8A45-7503B1EDC09F.jpeg