1 hour ago, WILF said:

They should send that blonde bint to Pakistan alone with f**k all but a suitcase and see how she cracks on……she’s be gang raped to death within a few hours. 

True. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

They should send that blonde bint to Syria or Pakistan alone with f**k all but a suitcase and see how she cracks on……she’s be raped to death within a fortnight !

A fortnight ? 
She wouldn’t get thru’ the airport terminal !

I watched that last night and I was, literally, shouting at the telly !

GB News has these left wing , liberal, woke idiots on for balance, at least it lets us see what life is going to be like with a left wing government, cretins like her will have jobs with Labour as “special advisor’s “ !

Cheers.

• Like 2

There's no hope at all..even the British white men as seen in this video won't believe that Muslims are raping kids in his own town..

As for the faggot with blue hair ffs these cnuts are mentally ill 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, king said:

There's no hope at all..even the British white men as seen in this video won't believe that Muslims are raping kids in his own town..

As for the faggot with blue hair ffs these cnuts are mentally ill 

I wouldnt call washed out hair dyed faggots men either, they are the usuall rentamob with perverse intentions towards kids, a cull if anything

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I wouldnt call washed out hair dyed faggots men either, they are the usuall rentamob with perverse intentions towards kids, a cull if anything

100% agree mate..there's a few grown white men in there 50's who won't recognise that Muslims are raping kids in there own town who have been convicted 

It's like they are braindead or something or muslim fanatics..

14 minutes ago, king said:

100% agree mate..there's a few grown white men in there 50's who won't recognise that Muslims are raping kids in there own town who have been convicted 

It's like they are braindead or something or muslim fanatics..

Id look into them as it probably turns them on ffs, weirdos with heads buried in the sand, with the picket signs in the garden with “ im voting liberal demoprat” on it

• Like 1

Just hearing boko haram have abducted 100 odd kids in Nigeria, Islam the peaceful religion??thats in that siht hole ,we're not far off it ,something needs to happen ,but guessing to late 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

👍 Thats us fckt then

The British working class is under attack and is being replaced by cheap foreign labour. The Muslim, Islam situation is i believe coming to a head, the same is happening in other countries across Europe. i believe Islam does not fit into a western culture,  

19 minutes ago, paulus said:

The British working class is under attack and is being replaced by cheap foreign labour. The Muslim, Islam situation is i believe coming to a head, the same is happening in other countries across Europe. i believe Islam does not fit into a western culture,  

Spot on ! 

2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Just hearing boko haram have abducted 100 odd kids in Nigeria, Islam the peaceful religion??thats in that siht hole ,we're not far off it ,something needs to happen ,but guessing to late 

Something is happening; Hunts first words in the budget yesterday was to announce he’s giving £1,000,000 to build a monument to Muslim soldiers ......

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paulus said:

431200166_7663308267014545_2818783907536393461_n.jpg

Buddhist monks in Burma around 10 years back incited locals to kill a number of Rohingya Muslims.

1 hour ago, paulus said:

UK bringing back slavery😲

11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Something is happening; Hunts first words in the budget yesterday was to announce he’s giving £1,000,000 to build a monument to Muslim soldiers ......

Cheers.

I don't understand why he said that either mate, Why now is there the need for such a monument, especially to a religion rather than a race!. We already have our National Arboretum that is there to honour all who have died for or in service to this Nation, Most if not all of our Cities, Towns and Villages have there own memorials to remember there war dead, Surely the countries where these soldiers came from have monuments to remember them.