16 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Crazy mate a can remember as a kid taking in fruit & veg for harvest day. A don't think schools do this any more do they. Used to look great when all veg was set up on the tables that the kids had brought in. Plus when I was at school we did Morris dancing around the maypole 🕺 They stopped doing that too at my local school too. 

It's a travesty mate, soon we will have nothing left, our culture is being eroded, damn them all!

download (7).jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Crazy mate a can remember as a kid taking in fruit & veg for harvest day. A don't think schools do this any more do they. Used to look great when all veg was set up on the tables that the kids had brought in. Plus when I was at school we did Morris dancing around the maypole 🕺 They stopped doing that too at my local school too. 

Morris dancing you say? 

Is that you Don?  :boogy:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

reform party full a muslims ain’t it ?

Given there's allegedly only six million of them in the Country. It would appear that every institution in this Country is being influenced if not controlled by them.

6 minutes ago, paulus said:

Given there's allegedly only six million of them in the Country. It would appear that every institution in this Country is being influenced if not controlled by them.

id agree mate it’s a f***ing shambles that conservative just been sacked for saying islamists control sadiq khan 

sacked for stating facts 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

id agree mate it’s a f***ing shambles that conservative just been sacked for saying islamists control sadiq khan 

sacked for stating facts 

Lee Anderson is only saying what ordinary working class folk know to be true especially area's were there is a large Muslim population my town of Rotherham is testament to this in how Pakistanis in the town got high positions on the council and authoritarian groups and then used their positions for the benefit of other muslims in hiding a lot of their criminal activity in some cases and also planning applications that if you were a Muslim with the right connections your planning application would have more chances of being given the green light. It was only when the towns grooming scandal came to light their power got challenged. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Lee Anderson is only saying what ordinary working class folk know to be true especially area's were there is a large Muslim population my town of Rotherham is testament to this in how Pakistanis in the town got high positions on the council and authoritarian groups and then used their positions for the benefit of other muslims in hiding a lot of their criminal activity in some cases and also planning applications that if you were a Muslim with the right connections your planning application would have more chances of being given the green light. It was only when the towns grooming scandal came to light their power got challenged. 

your right mate all truth 

how the f**k does an mp speaking up for the people get fired ? you heard the old primeminister lizz  trust talking about it 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3