• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Respect Scotty , I usually post piss taking or dismissive reponses to your conspiracy theories and you never go down the threatening or personal route. I think your last two posts are a very interesting school of thought. As Frasier says" I'm listening".

Only the internet jukel more too life than getting worked up over comments on the internet 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Psy opp alert #fyp #isreal #isreali #isrealites #isrealattack #isrealtiktok #jew #jewish...

A little bit common sense …. 

Do you believe that Israel should return all the land back to palestine and the state of Israel ceases to be? 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Do you believe that Israel should return all the land back to palestine and the state of Israel ceases to be? 

Couldn’t give a monkeys either way all our history has been a lie so who even knows what the real story is , what I do believe in though is peace and for innocents too stop being killed left right and centre just so the rich can just become richer, the ordinary man or women never benefits from these wars either way 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 13
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Isn’t the request for information to identify British nationals who may have been involved, from either side ?

Cheers.

Don't ruin it for him ..

• Like 1