New Covid - Here we go again.........

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

I cant be the only 1 where no-one in my work place, family or circle of friends ever mentions anything about covid and havent for months

Same mate, can't remember the last real life conversation I had about it, move on and get on with life..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Same mate, can't remember the last real life conversation I had about it, move on and get on with life..

Wish it was like that here .. loads still going on about it and still testing for it .. 🙄

30 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Same here mate and the only time i hear it mentioned now days if it flares up in the residential care home the wife works in as it pisses her off having to wear a mask when it does as she is of the same opinion as most of the population masks do sweet feck all to limit the spread of the virus.

• Like 2

Well funny thing is as I said recently they came into the care home-a while ago and done the rounds two of my work mates were straight on it, one of them was sent to hospital yesterday with a suspected blood clot in his lungs, but now it’s been normalised it’s ok to carry on, some people are fecked in the head it’s why those in charge will just keep pulling your pants down til the day you die, 10000s of people living with long term health issues because they were scared/ conned into taking part in an experiment   But it’s ok because we have been distracted and moved on by Israel and Ukraine before that, fecking goldfish 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have noticed a marked rise in suspected cases this year, particularly in our apprentices. Seemed to coincide with Newcastle playing mid-week matches in Champion's League. Absences are recorded via an App these days (!?!) and one kid had booked holidays for a Monday and a Wednesday, he attends college on a Tuesday and must plan his holidays around the college timetable. Recorded an absence with diarrhea and sickness for the Tuesday. Seen him on the tele at Dortmund game. Doh! I let it go.

Come the onset of this winter it seems that the last of the lock down dog owners have finally gone. Noticed a massive rise in dog walkers during the pandemic, together with dog shit, most disappeared as soon as restrictions were lifted. Some prevailed up until the end of this summer but now have gone. Pups for sale prices have also plummeted, you can buy a Bedlington x whippet for less than a £1000 now 🙂 

• Like 2