New Covid - Here we go again.........

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

Two more lads at work have come down with heart conditions one has been in hospital all week another has got to have further tests and an other lad who was diagnosed last year with heart problems despite not having any family history with heart problems is also convinced the jabs have been detrimental to his health since having them. 

well i have no idea what i have got but after 4 weeks of it it has now come back worse than the first time around.constant cough,headache aches and pains.no sleep.did the test the first week and it said not covid bu i have never had anything come back around for another go.

On 07/10/2023 at 13:38, tatsblisters said:

Two more lads at work have come down with heart conditions one has been in hospital all week another has got to have further tests and an other lad who was diagnosed last year with heart problems despite not having any family history with heart problems is also convinced the jabs have been detrimental to his health since having them. 

\there are an awful lots of us out there mate, 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

It seems to be every other week i hear or get told of some one having heart troubles i am convinced its not just coincidence .

Its no coincidence mate, lets hope eventually the truth will come out, They are calling it Brocken Heart Syndrome, It may sort of fit that as none of the normal conditions for a heart attack do, That condition is stress related but that does not fit, So in my opinion it has to be something to do with the jabs, 

8 hours ago, .357shooter said:

well i have no idea what i have got but after 4 weeks of it it has now come back worse than the first time around.constant cough,headache aches and pains.no sleep.did the test the first week and it said not covid bu i have never had anything come back around for another go.

Pretty much same symptoms as me pal bit like flue symptoms I’ve had ear aches, fever,dizziness but just can’t seem to shake it off what ever it is it’s a pain in the arse I never really get ill enough to take time out off work I normally power through it but what ever this is it’s nocked the stuffing out of me I’ve had to take a few working days out to try an recover I’ve been like a vegetable since Thursday evening 

2 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

well i took another test last night and this time i got the two little red lines within about 2 minutes.so off work for a bit until i get a negative result.

If your ill stay home. If you feel ok go in. 

Don't know why anyone is testing 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

staying home out of respect for my fellow workers.most of which have young families and i do not want them to be hurt financially.no sick pay where i work you see.

Every work place has to pay sick pay , might not be your full wage but still statutory sick pay ..

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

If your ill stay home. If you feel ok go in. 

Don't know why anyone is testing 

Didn't even know testing was still a thing 🤔

• Like 2
On 08/10/2023 at 19:00, tatsblisters said:

It seems to be every other week i hear or get told of some one having heart troubles i am convinced its not just coincidence .

Bloke who works for me had a heart attack 2 weeks ago, he's back at work and seems OK...we were with an Australian today who had come over to meet us about the Hydrogen systems, he also had a heart attack a couple of months ago, was talking to my man about it, he is sure it was to do with the jabs... hes had a stent fitted now and said its helped, but said for a long time he had chest, lung issues, felt lethargic, tired etc ..abd then had the heart attack... 

Was out with a friend and his wife a few weeks back, she works in cardiology at Torbay hospital, she said therre were far more cases in the last few years than ever in her 25 years there...she gave me figures but I can't remember (a few Guinness lol).. but I'm.sure was 7 or 8 times the amount...was only pub convo but she is adamant there is a link

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1