New Covid - Here we go again.........

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

One of the other caretakers were I work was taken into hospital a week ago with shooting pains going down his arm and chest pains, but he still can’t understand people not taking the jab and thinks it has saved him from serious health issues, you can’t educate pork unfortunately 

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Greyman said:

One of the other caretakers were I work was taken into hospital a week ago with shooting pains going down his arm and chest pains, but he still can’t understand people not taking the jab and thinks it has saved him from serious health issues, you can’t educate pork unfortunately 

My mrs nan was smacking her lips other day telling us all how bad it would of been if she hadn’t had the jab, I was like but we’re fine Janet and we had it and so did matey next door who’s got end stage emphysema and he was alright. Well she wasn’t pleased let me tell you she done the sideways look and eye roll. 

deluded 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

My mrs nan was smacking her lips other day telling us all how bad it would of been if she hadn’t had the jab, I was like but we’re fine Janet and we had it and so did matey next door who’s got end stage emphysema and he was alright. Well she wasn’t pleased let me tell you she done the sideways look and eye roll. 

deluded 

Smacking her lips in front of you 😁

Bloody dirty Janet.. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

deluded 

That’s why I stopped engaging over the subject and just tell people that I don’t take medication full stop avoids any conflict, was interesting just now was in the smoking shelter when word came the vax team were in the building, was the sickly hypercondriacts that we’re out the door like greyhounds, sat out in the sun a couple of weeks back in the marina chatting about statins and again it was all the sickly weak wankers that are taking them by the bucket load I was the only one over 60 that wasn’t on them and I,m fitter than the rest by a country mile, definately something to be learned from all this eat well keep active and row your own canoe 

• Like 6

Covid was this in a nutshell 

Mass formation psychosis, a form of hypnotism. That was delivered by TVs and newspapers .

I have the constant sound of ambulances going up and down the road here.

I too tried to warn people, as had a very strong gut feeling that it was bad.

I think the tide is starting to turn now, and more people are seeing it for what it was one big scam.

Fella called Mattias Desmet gave a speech recently in European parliament  summed it all up.

They cant keep a lid on it for much longer.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

That’s why I stopped engaging over the subject and just tell people that I don’t take medication full stop avoids any conflict, was interesting just now was in the smoking shelter when word came the vax team were in the building, was the sickly hypercondriacts that we’re out the door like greyhounds, sat out in the sun a couple of weeks back in the marina chatting about statins and again it was all the sickly weak wankers that are taking them by the bucket load I was the only one over 60 that wasn’t on them and I,m fitter than the rest by a country mile, definately something to be learned from all this eat well keep active and row your own canoe 

Same here mate - some folk got quite nasty if they knew that you wouldn't have the jab. It happened everywhere unfortunately.  That's why I also started to just avoid all conversation about it.

Me and my daughter didn't have it. The missus had 1 but, even that wasn't good enough for some - she had a stand up row with another woman at work about it.

You're spot on about eating well and staying active 👍🏻

......... we've got a couple of lads at work that are half my age and in shit state - they can't run the length of a train and speak on a radio afterwards. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Same here mate - some folk got quite nasty if they knew that you wouldn't have the jab. It happened everywhere unfortunately.  That's why I also started to just avoid all conversation about it.

Me and my daughter didn't have it. The missus had 1 but, even that wasn't good enough for some - she had a stand up row with another woman at work about it.

You're spot on about eating well and staying active 👍🏻

......... we've got a couple of lads at work that are half my age and in shit state - they can't run the length of a train and speak on a radio afterwards. 

If all the non jabbers were dying all the jabbers would be saying the same “told em so” “should of had the jab” “serves em right” 

:laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

them statins are deadly 

after my heart attack they put me on them 

my cholesterol was sound diabetic reading was 30 kidneys sound liver fine 

they put me on them because that’s protocol helps with cholesterol even though mine was sound its precautions they say 

i was pissing dark put on weight  i’m complaining for time  they did blood test liver function high so changed them to another riboverstatin piss went back normal straight away lost few stone in a month or two 

another year on im thirsty drinking loads  get them to do full blood tests after ages of asking 

my diabetes test is from 30 to 100 

my cholesterol is a bit high i eat healthy now then i ever have so since giving me a tablet for cholesterol it went up not down 

my liver function high he said can you drink abit less i said i ain’t drank in 20 year ffs

i showed him tik toks and youtube were all my side effects are from the statins after arguing he went on computer  he said it could in real rare cases and took me off them after i’ve said for 2 year i don’t want to be on em ffs google is better then any foreign dum dum in the quacks i’m telling you they lie like f**k to you 

so see in few month what’s what 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not all about getting older either my 30 year old brother has had 2 heart attacks and my sons friend had a massive stroke. If I wrote a list of people that were perfectly fit and healthy prior to covid but now suffer some strange things they never had before it makes you wonder for sure. 

Got to also say the only 3 people I know who didn't get a jab have never had covid or suffer with any ill health does make you question it that's for sure. If I had my time again there is no way I would have had the 2 jabs I did.   

Like you say it could be a coincidence il never know n tbh I didn't even know there was many others that had suffered with there health aswell as I don't have a TV so don't watch the news n have so much going on in my personal life the last few years n now my health but I used to be really fit but feel fecked now n have seizers n seriously bad stomach problems since them vaccines, would it have happened anyway maybe as said I'll never know unfortunately but either way shadow of my what I was👍

12 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not all about getting older either my 30 year old brother has had 2 heart attacks and my sons friend had a massive stroke. If I wrote a list of people that were perfectly fit and healthy prior to covid but now suffer some strange things they never had before it makes you wonder for sure. 

Got to also say the only 3 people I know who didn't get a jab have never had covid or suffer with any ill health does make you question it that's for sure. If I had my time again there is no way I would have had the 2 jabs I did.   

Like you say it could be a coincidence il never know n tbh I didn't even know there was many others that had suffered with there health aswell as I don't have a TV so don't watch the news n have so much going on in my personal life the last few years n now my health but I used to be really fit but feel fecked now n have seizers n seriously bad stomach problems since them vaccines, would it have happened anyway maybe as said I'll never know unfortunately but either way shadow of my what I was👍