With all this anti establishment going on is it time to get rid of the monarchy?

Well fellas my vote is yes, they are up to their necks in all kinds of seedy doings and dont give 1 hoot about the native british, they are all part of the establishment and time we went the way of our american cousins and set our own laws to better protect and defend ourselves etc etc. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The monarchy died with Phillip !…..it died when they let that gormless ginger c**t marry a fuzzy wuzzy and it died when they let that stupid f***ing Don King impersonating, Brother Lee, coon preacher

I have had the privilege recently to be called a conspiracy believer when I said all those coming over in boats was been facilitated by the establishment to once they have been granted residency will

Green loving Davos globalists who are up to their neck in thinking of ways of extracting the money out of our pockets Charles has been at it for years and William is following in his footsteps, they o

Posted Images

The monarchy plays a very small role in the running of the country as was clearly demonstrated when they allowed Blair to do away with the treason laws before committing treason and hand sovereign powers to the eu, it also shows they are no more than a money making organisation willing to sell us out for financial reward, though personally I still like having a monarchy as a tourist attraction and part of our history I think they should be set up as such 👍

• Like 2

Charles should have abdicated as soon as he was crowned, William and Kate would have been a fresh start, as for funding, They should be self funded, The amount of income generated from there business interests and personnel wealth is phenomenal. Junior royals should also not receive any state funding. 

Green loving Davos globalists who are up to their neck in thinking of ways of extracting the money out of our pockets Charles has been at it for years and William is following in his footsteps, they own far too much land and property for one family it’s ridiculous when the Queen died the royal family was over for me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I like that we have a royal family and would not want to get rid. unfortunately  I belive in time we will no longer have them.

In this country we have a vote and one day muslim will be the majority and the royals will be voted against just as sharia law will be voted in..

Just my opinion.  No rush to change anything, change happens  but I'm not for speeding things up.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, smithie said:

I like that we have a royal family and would not want to get rid. unfortunately  I belive in time we will no longer have them.

In this country we have a vote and one day muslim will be the majority and the royals will be voted against just as sharia law will be voted in..

Just my opinion.  No rush to change anything, change happens  but I'm not for speeding things up.

Yes mate change happens, however at any time the reigning monarch can sack parliament and run with the military until a new one is set up by the people again, they have totally surrounded themselves by all kinds of 3rd world gimmiegration and their own peoples are getting raped, murdered and sex trafficked wtf is that all about? I just think we should be alowed to defend ourselves far better than the filfth dont do as they are too busy enforcing homo laws

• Like 3

I have had the privilege recently to be called a conspiracy believer when I said all those coming over in boats was been facilitated by the establishment to once they have been granted residency will be more fodder for the gig economy and the likes of Amazon warehousing and low and behold who has been in France this week lapping it up yes our monarchy. I bet he hasn't challenged the French about cracking down on the small boats coming over on a daily basis. My stance on the monarchy is feck them and I would not give a shite if they disappeared. 

• Like 6

Problem is getting rid of the monarchy would be a victory for the left wing, mass immigration, homo loving pro trans progressive left. It wouldn't be the start of fighting back against the establishment. 

Personally I think a country and a people need a figurehead, a religion and an identity to unite behind. It's why Islam will untimely dominate, their identity gives them unity. 

Britain is Christianity and the monarchy. Without that we are one step further from saving ourselves. It's not about being an ardent believer in god but the unity of a common link. From singing hymns at school to church bells. When you want a load of jocks to go over the top and charge into machine gun fire then you play the bagpipes.....a people need that link to unite behind. Even if that link is simple and inconsequential. 

The problem for modern day nationalists is the monarchy and the church seem to be working against our interests or in the case of the royal family they seem totally indifferent to England's plight. I genuinely think they are just so unintelligent they don't realise. Look at what happened with Andrew. If he had just manned up and said 'yeah I shagged her I thought she was 18' we would of all high fived him. Instead the queen did everything she could to stop him having to answer anything and even paid the girl off. It's like they are signing their own death warrant. I really do think it's just stupidity.

I once thought the English people had abandoned the altar and the crown, now I realise the altar and crown have abandoned the English.

Like the rest of you I don't know the answer. But without the monarchy we, as a people, loose a little bit more of what our forefathers believed in. 

I'm a monarchist at heart. But I would happily see the current crop hung and a new challenger for the throne. For centuries the royal family had to fight, had to prove their worth and defend from a knife in the back. Perhaps they, like the English people in general have grown soft and like us are indifferently walking to their own doom

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Problem is getting rid of the monarchy would be a victory for the left wing, mass immigration, homo loving pro trans progressive left. It wouldn't be the start of fighting back against the establishment. 

Personally I think a country and a people need a figurehead, a religion and an identity to unite behind. It's why Islam will untimely dominate, their identity gives them unity. 

Britain is Christianity and the monarchy. Without that we are one step further from saving ourselves. It's not about being an ardent believer in god but the unity of a common link. From singing hymns at school to church bells. When you want a load of jocks to go over the top and charge into machine gun fire then you play the bagpipes.....a people need that link to unite behind. Even if that link is simple and inconsequential. 

The problem for modern day nationalists is the monarchy and the church seem to be working against our interests or in the case of the royal family they seem totally indifferent to England's plight. I genuinely think they are just so unintelligent they don't realise. Look at what happened with Andrew. If he had just manned up and said 'yeah I shagged her I thought she was 18' we would of all high fived him. Instead the queen did everything she could to stop him having to answer anything and even paid the girl off. It's like they are signing their own death warrant. I really do think it's just stupidity.

I once thought the English people had abandoned the altar and the crown, now I realise the altar and crown have abandoned the English.

Like the rest of you I don't know the answer. But without the monarchy we, as a people, loose a little bit more of what our forefathers believed in. 

I'm a monarchist at heart. But I would happily see the current crop hung and a new challenger for the throne. For centuries the royal family had to fight, had to prove their worth and defend from a knife in the back. Perhaps they, like the English people in general have grown soft and like us are indifferently walking to their own doom

All the above and how long before we'd get a brownskin as president

9 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I have had the privilege recently to be called a conspiracy believer when I said all those coming over in boats was been facilitated by the establishment to once they have been granted residency will be more fodder for the gig economy and the likes of Amazon warehousing and low and behold who has been in France this week lapping it up yes our monarchy. I bet he hasn't challenged the French about cracking down on the small boats coming over on a daily basis. My stance on the monarchy is feck them and I would not give a shite if they disappeared. 

Minds a lot sharper than mine have been writing for years that the British economy has relied on an inexhaustible supply of cheap labour. The result has been  that the UK has not invested in training  and new technology to the same extent  as our competitors. As a result, productivity in the UK has not kept pace with the rest of Europe. The tories then blame the workers and call us "idle shirkers." This is rich from people who are totally parasitical. The brits are working their bollocks off just to stand still.

• Thanks 2

The monarchy died with Phillip !…..it died when they let that gormless ginger c**t marry a fuzzy wuzzy and it died when they let that stupid f***ing Don King impersonating, Brother Lee, coon preacher into the chapel at Windsor to spew his rhetoric to OUR nation at their f***ing wedding ! 
f**k em, like the government they have betrayed us and everything that made us “us” ! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1