XL Bully Ban Incoming

3 hours ago, paulus said:

I use to get the vids sent over from Aus, Hogs, Dogs and quads, Jason somebody if i remember correctly, some good stuff on them. 

I have them, they are giving those dogs some proper graft !

A dozen pigs in a morning run out ain’t too shoddy.

That big bull Arab one of the lads has, 90lbs and gets flipped by a pig like it’s a hamster ! 

• Like 1

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have them, they are giving those dogs some proper graft !

A dozen pigs in a morning run out ain’t too shoddy.

That big bull Arab one of the lads has, 90lbs and gets flipped by a pig like it’s a hamster ! 

As i said i had them,  he use to send them to my niece who lives out there and she would bring them over when she came to visit her mam, The thing that stands out to me is there commitment spending weeks  in the outback hunting them. i lent them to a so so called mate and have not seen him or them since Lol

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

As i said i had them,  he use to send them to my niece who lives out there and she would bring them over when she came to visit her mam, The thing that stands out to me is there commitment spending weeks  in the outback hunting them. i lent them to a so so called mate and have not seen him or them since Lol

His truck and boat was some set up wasn’t it mate 

56 minutes ago, WILF said:

Imagine what McHull would do to it!!! Doesn't bare thinking about....

Yokel 

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Imagine what McHull would do to it!!! Doesn't bare thinking about....

Yokel 

There were a thousand dismembered xl bullies laying to his left,another thousand laying to his right and  he didn't think it to many...:boxing:.......

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, fireman said:

There were a thousand dismembered xl bullies laying to his left,another thousand laying to his right and  he didn't think it to many...:boxing:.......

That jinn kune do is lethal.  🙂👍

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, downsouth said:

I had a little Lab x mungrel thing nip the back of my calf last wintrer where I was working when I went to walk past it with a bucket in my hand.It had been fine with me for weeks then the next day it growled at my mate who had a bucket in his hand so Im guessing someone had clumped it with a bucket at some point.At the time I gave my leg a rub and called it a little c**t but didnt look at it as I had jeans on with long Johns underneath.As the afternoon went on it was feeling more and more sore.That night when I stripped off I had a black and purple Bruise on my call with four punctures that hurt for days and could be felt for weeks if you poked it.I totally agree with you that the pain youd feel if a proper dog grabbed you you aint even gunna be thinking straight

very true that, ve said on here before  about my younger brother, he was about 19 , we had this feckin Dalmatian male dog, not over big say 24 in 60lb there abouts  . anyway one morning  as me and him were getting up to go to work, mom shouted  down the dog out, who used sleep under the kitchen table . well my brother called him  to go out, dog didnt want to go, so  brother lent under table to grab him. the twat bit him right in the hand, bloody hell did it hurt him, he said it was like having your hand slammed  between   2 doors feckin hell , we got the dog out . had to move the table out, then boot him outside. went hospital few stitches and a jab. now is just off poxy Dalmatian  , them xl things  be nightmare .And Gnash  is right regards a 35 lb game bred bulldog , if went for you proper  you be wreaked deff. that big reid bulldog= apbt i put the pic of her on here,  not a particular  top notch bulldog , but few good dogs in genes , now she was 19 in 58lb big bitch, even when she played with you she hurt you, she had nice temp with people, ok with dogs if they were ok with her, but i she did kick off , she be really hard to stop deff, you wouldn't boot her off . !!