XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

That dog in Shiney Row had the bloke by the throat.

So much for kicking it in the ribs or hitting it on the head

It tore his throat out and he bled to death.

What a terrible way to end your life…..  

he was a skinny old boy struggle to keep a jack russel off mate poor facker

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

93EA1835-F118-45A0-AF36-C21F3401BA27.png.75df93ca77fb66cf0db1baa7acf565aa.png

I've allways supported you, mate, and think you are a laugh and don't take things seriously, but drop it mate, you're making a fool of yourself here....

Take a bit of advise from an old man who's been there and done that....

Cheers.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he was a skinny old boy struggle to keep a jack russel off mate poor facker

only seen one in flesh , it had cropped ears , grey in color , i say prob on size to bullmastiff bitch, your still talking 85- 100 lb   animal . as most know i had bull breeds  in the 60s, old line  staffs  more like few pits today, and bullmastiffs , our were always kept in kennels/ run and on leads and kept away from public parks etc. that X L  thing looked really up for it man or dog was on a lead thank feck. there supposed to be a ban end of the year by PM . but wont stop the killing people ad kids, because idiots  still get them. there still bulldogs apbt about , with reason you can walk about with 18 in 45 lb bulldog apbt , but fookin no way with 23 in 100 lb big headed animal, sad that more people/ kids will die , i like bull breeds , but in the right hands.!!      that poor bloke would have no chance .                sent pm mate 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

You won’t stop one unless armed and I know from being around them, mchull thinks they are all fragile like his Salukis IMG_2657.jpeg.3e1964dc4d48732ab25eeb1a0bf55896.jpegIMG_2651.jpeg.df225dea954fb6216b749d4357b283bd.jpeg

true mate , that bulldog = apbt i had  was 19 in 58lb , he had good temp with people , ok with dogs, if ok with her, but if she kicked off, bloody powerful  animal  ,  looked similar to that dog above , mine was reid lines, he had some fair size bulldogs over the years . them XL things  are just poor bred bandog types   , in the wrong hands again  ,poor people/ kids will suffer mate . 

5 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

You won’t stop one unless armed and I know from being around them, mchull thinks they are all fragile like his Salukis IMG_2657.jpeg.3e1964dc4d48732ab25eeb1a0bf55896.jpegIMG_2651.jpeg.df225dea954fb6216b749d4357b283bd.jpeg

• Like 1

On the subject of bitey dogs just been on the news here joe Bidens dog has bitten at least 11 staff members since Biden has been in the White House so the dog has been removed to alternative housing.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
49 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

You've only got to smack them over the head with a lump of 4x2, but you're gonna look a right cnut walking around everywhere with a 4x2 strung over your back, just in case like😂

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

You've only got to smack them over the head with a lump of 4x2, but you're gonna look a right cnut walking around everywhere with a 4x2 strung over your back, just in case like😂

He is the ugly looking dog I look after for my mate, the other one is a beauty IMG_1064.jpeg.d0b538e94d7674b625bf75742463f611.jpegIMG_1054.jpeg.caa5d6a49e74d837942b8fbce67adaf8.jpeg

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, mackem said:

On the subject of bitey dogs just been on the news here joe Bidens dog has bitten at least 11 staff members since Biden has been in the White House so the dog has been removed to alternative housing.

Needs put to sleep after 1 bite ffs 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, mackem said:

Imagine if it was trump's dog....he would be in court charged with breeding attack dogs and training them specifically to attack women and Mexicans 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1