Spain's women footballers refusing to play.

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You's who act all welcoming about womens football this is what you all wanted.....its welcomed and tolerated for political reasons and now they are creating political reasons to be victimised you are surprised ?

I guess you are right. Modern women take some figuring out. Women of my generation had their kids in their teens and twenties, brought them up almost single handedly and did the housework. They didn't moan about the menopause and didn't snort coke or have a wine habit. You were also able to read the signs and not have written permission to have sex with them. It's a minefield out there for young blokes.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Conservatives are no longer the Tory party of old, and Labour certainly aren’t the party of the working class anymore. They are all out for themselves now, the conservatives had a massive maj

The same politically slanted people who stood by doing nothing when the wholesale raping and torturing of vunerable white girls was happening

You's who act all welcoming about womens football this is what you all wanted.....its welcomed and tolerated for political reasons and now they are creating political reasons to be victimised you are

Posted Images

I think a simple ,   "I'm very sorry , I got carried away with things , and forgot myself , it won't happen  again" ,  may have gone a long way to fixing it , but , he didn't,  and here we are. 

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You's who act all welcoming about womens football this is what you all wanted.....its welcomed and tolerated for political reasons and now they are creating political reasons to be victimised you are surprised ?

Don't think it's the women kicking off ,there being manipulated, a bigger agenda, 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mel b said:

I think a simple ,   "I'm very sorry , I got carried away with things , and forgot myself , it won't happen  again" ,  may have gone a long way to fixing it , but , he didn't,  and here we are. 

Yeah.....but there he was....grabbing his ball bag while standing by the Queen of Spain and her teenage daughter.

• Like 1
On 27/08/2023 at 17:28, waltjnr said:

Don't think it's the women kicking off ,there being manipulated, a bigger agenda, 

Of course,ts like everything else currently being shoehorned into society........if it was natural it wouldnt need to be constantly advertised and rammed down our throats in a desperate " you will tolerate it " kind of way......multiculturalism,trans stuff,womens football.....all  progressive anomalies that will never have a seamless transition into the " norm " because they are not natural.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Of course,ts like everything else currently being shoehorned into society........if it was natural it wouldnt need to be constantly advertised and rammed down our throats in a desperate " you will tolerate it " kind of way......multiculturalism,trans stuff,womens football.....all  progressive anomalies that will never have a seamless transition into the " norm " because they are not natural.

Multiculturalism was an idyllic idea. I grew up in a multi ethnic area and have worked in factories with many different nationalities. The truth is each group just ignore/tolerate one another. That's the best you can hope for in reality.

Personally I would ban religious clothing outside the house as they are doing in France. I would also outlaw first cousin marriage because of the higher rate of birth abnormalities in the children of first cousin parents. Both are common sense measures.  Many  countries have outlawed first cousin marriage. Trans adults can do what they like as far as I am concerned.  I just wish they would stop martyring themselves and demanding attention. I have nothing against women's football. I think the current row in Spain is about something other than football.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 4
43 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Multiculturalism was an idyllic idea. I grew up in a multi ethnic area and have worked in factories with many different nationalities. The truth is each group just ignore/tolerate one another. That's the best you can hope for in reality.

Personally I would ban religious clothing outside the house as they are doing in France. I would also outlaw first cousin marriage because of the higher rate of birth abnormalities in the children of first cousin parents. Both are common sense measures.  Many  countries have outlawed first cousin marriage. Trans adults can do what they like as far as I am concerned.  I just wish they would stop martyring themselves and demanding attention. I have nothing against women's football. I think the current row in Spain is about something other than football.

What is religious clothing? 

20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Burgas, hijabs etc.

Are they banning Christian religious clothing.. I'll look a right twat not being able to wear my suit when I need to 😂

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I would also outlaw first cousin marriage because of the higher rate of birth abnormalities in the children of first cousin parents. Both are common sense measures.  Many  countries have outlawed first cousin marriage. 

Pakistan.Couple of times I have been in Hounslow high street and seen groups of special needs kids with carers,I can’t remember the statistics but but the numbers of inbred kids in that area were slanted heavily towards inbred first-cousin relationships,the odd thing is you walk through Rawalpindi or Lahore and you don’t see them,maybe special needs kids are kept at home or whatever,but I can’t remember seeing any.

48 minutes ago, mackem said:

Pakistan.Couple of times I have been in Hounslow high street and seen groups of special needs kids with carers,I can’t remember the statistics but but the numbers of inbred kids in that area were slanted heavily towards inbred first-cousin relationships,the odd thing is you walk through Rawalpindi or Lahore and you don’t see them,maybe special needs kids are kept at home or whatever,but I can’t remember seeing any.

You wont see them pushing around disabled kids...not here or in their  country of origin...they f**k them off at birth Mack🥺

• Sad 1