Bibby Stockholm

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

Any vehicle that was unserviceable after the Falklands war was dumped in the sea just off Ascension Island from landing craft, Should be a great spot for fishing by now Lol. 

Lol, if I'm honest I only heard about the place a few months back as some ex fella of missus's friend absconded there to gamble etc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a young man I think every prison had a wing or at least a floor on a wing for illegals awaiting deportation after all they are here illegally so are therefore criminals and should be kept i

It’s strange how Labour and the left are crying about putting illegal immigrants on this barge !! They didn’t say anything about it when mates of mine on the rigs lived on it !  My late brother

For the ones who don't want it I agree but there are still loads of locals support it. There aren't many Towns and citys not effected by it now and in each one its nearly always the vocal groups that

Posted Images

On 07/08/2023 at 12:01, chartpolski said:

They’ll be free to come and go. There’s supposedly day trips, cricket matches, allotment tending, etc arranged for them .

Theres an hourly free bus service into town for them and if they miss the last bus, there’s an emergency taxi service they can call to take them back for free.

Cheers,

Allotment tending you say? 

Could be beneficial were you requiring any b*****d trenching 

15 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Ain’t funny to the poor sods living there .

For the ones who don't want it I agree but there are still loads of locals support it. There aren't many Towns and citys not effected by it now and in each one its nearly always the vocal groups that are the supporters.

Trust me, plenty will tell you they are against it but hardly any will speak out or do any thing to oppose it and they deserve whats coming as much as the ones who support it.

I wonder how many people who would normally holiday in Portland/Weymouth area will still go, bet there are a few on here?

People will still holiday their but continue muttering under their breaths behind their wind breaks on the beach, they are as big a part of the problem.         

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Snigger

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The first group of asylum seekers went on board the controversial housing barge earlier this week.

Strange that, I assume that after its refit all of that would have been tested before being signed off and handed back over?. 

• 3 months later...