1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, you would say that !

We’ve heard it was Interpol looking for info on Mackem as he’s gone “rogue”, gone “ off the reservation “ , which may just be a false flag, black op to put us off  !!!!  

Cheers.

I never said i believed it was a change of server. Lol. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to talk to the misses for a week that’s what happened there, a bit of notice would have been nice 

Same here , seems she doesn’t work at Woolworths anymore ??‍♂️ aleast things are back on line

Site is up and down like whores draws and I still cant upload pictures. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

So what other forums are my fellow THL apex predator top shagging stallions using??

I've been hanging out on the Brazilian fart fetish forum but didn't recognise any of you gay lords on there.

Where else do people go??

Or is it all hush hush??

This is my only form of social media it would be a shame if it did go tits up, yeh there’s arguments but we are all very like minded, the only other site I was on was The Patterdale Site that closed down years ago Chief used to run it.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

This is my only form of social media it would be a shame if it did go tits up, yeh there’s arguments but we are all very like minded, the only other site I was on was The Patterdale Site that closed down years ago Chief used to run it.

Same here matey.. I'm not on any other forum. If this place ever does fold I was just wondering where the other members off here would turn up. It's not the be all and end all for me assuming that's how most people view it but it does have it's place and use none the less..

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Same here matey.. I'm not on any other forum. If this place ever does fold I was just wondering where the other members off here would turn up. It's not the be all and end all for me assuming that's how most people view it but it does have it's place and use none the less..

Apart from the couple of well known hunting forums that we all know about, I honestly don't think there is anything else from UK. 

On 03/08/2023 at 13:14, DIDO.1 said:

I don't want to start rumours....as I've only spoken to one person, but I've heard a different story. 

The best stories always begin…..Once upon a time,in a land far,far away……..Trust me on that.That’s the beginning,how did the rumour see it end?

29 minutes ago, Arry said:

Site is up and down like whores draws and I still cant upload pictures.

Cheers Arry

I can't click on to a load of threads, without 'something went wrong' appearing?!!

• Like 3