It’s another warm one in Europe

25 minutes ago, hawki said:

In ireland it is pissing rain since wednesday its 12 degrees now and still pissing rain, were in the orange zone in europe wtf

This is an on the ground amberfuckinalert :laugh:

I’ve just got back from the Caribbean 35c every day some amazing thunderstorms but coming back it all went tits up a 55 hour delay/ cancellation to my flight and had to stay in another hotel knackering experience, and to top it all I started to feel really shit brother in law joked ha ha you’ve got Covid so I tested both myself and my Mrs yep we’ve both got Covid, my advise stay at home lol ? 

10 hours ago, mushroom said:

It’s looking more fuucked than last year. Last night my bathroom was 35 at 4am. Becareful if you’ve got holidays here

We have booked Spain for more or less his time next year just hope these really high temperatures are one offs as it gets past the 30s i start to suffer just hope it cools down for September when we go to Crete.

Wife knows people gone to Portugal, no swimming pools due to water shortages. See Spain has large areas of the Costas not set up for tourists . These temps are definitely gonna kill a lot of people elderly especially. Hopefully it passes quickly , keep cool everyone in it. And remember those temps are in the shade 2m in the air. Get in the sun and it's reaching deadly temps, add humidity and you can't.cool down....

Iv been in wassenar just outside amsterdam the past six days,it reached 32degrees here the other day,great stuff,windy an cloudy today tho.

Anyone looking a cracking holiday for the family check out duinrell,amazing spot 

11 hours ago, mushroom said:

It’s looking more fuucked than last year. Last night my bathroom was 35 at 4am. Becareful if you’ve got holidays here

So have you gone from pure brilliant white ....to magnolia yet...lol

Ibiza at the end of August for us

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Im in Santorini and yeah, it’s f***ing hot. Too hot to really do owt tbh.

go snorkelling in the Caldera there's not a lot of life but looking over those ridges into the deep is awesome 

• Like 2