• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they look down on us and sneer at us for being white , heterosexual men. Its a supposed reference to our pink skin. They want us all to be coffee coloured, metrosexuals, ruled by an

Hes a fat disgusting pervert doing that in front of people,an he has plenty of young fans too,rat

For the sake of our sporting countryside or what's left of it and for the good of animal welfare both captive and wildlife i so hope it's packham the little slimey scroat..  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Dr Mike Galsworthy @mikegalsworthy This, from a man who was editor of The Sun from 1981-1994... ...when it was paying teenage girls as young as 16 to get their breasts out for his lecherous readers. Which would, incidentally, now be illegal following the passing of the Sexual Offences Act in 2003. Kelvin MacKenzie @kelvmackenzie 19h Delighted to see The Sun and its under fire Editor Victoria Newton coming out all guns blazing in support of the parents who believe the BBC star has got "into their child's head". Show this thread"

But it wasn't illegal, was it?. As for lecherous readers, well that would have applied to just about every lad I know growing up in that time including myself. If we were lecherous how the fcuk would you describe the devient oddities cutting about today. Another difference, whether you agree or not, the sun was doing this in full view of the whole of Britain these shady bstards are creeping about, telling porkies and denying it until they have no option but to come clean, sleazy fcukers embarrassing and betraying their families. Remember, it was this sleazy bstards wife that grassed him up. Bet she would have preferred him to be looking at some birds tits on page three.

• Like 10

A prominent figure on television, married with children, paying £35,000 to some pathetic, drug addled, young man, to send him pics of his tackle is somehow the equivalent of someone who reads the Sun ?

A rather strange analogy I think ?

OK, page three was a bit sleazy back then, but when have two wrongs made a right ?

Cheers.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

A prominent figure on television, married with children, paying £35,000 to some pathetic, drug addled, young man, to send him pics of his tackle is somehow the equivalent of someone who reads the Sun ?

A rather strange analogy I think ?

OK, page three was a bit sleazy back then, but when have two wrongs made a right ?

Cheers.

Well when 2 chinese people gave birth to an albino, shows 2 wongs can make a white

• Haha 8

I worked with lads , slated a Scouse lady for reading the sun paper , but fair play , vile tabloid nonsense...was it them that celebrated sinking of Argentinian ship killing 900 young men... I've no time for the tabloids in general 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Some of us had our lifestyle drasticlly altered by the gutter press and the news of the world was also leader in making money out of misery and utter lies..

Disgusting rag is the Sun thing is they have got away with printing lies and garbage about ordinary working people who they know have not got the money to sue the fuckers. I remember some year's ago when the son in laws father went missing on an island in the Orkneys and some shit house journalist made a story up he had been found dead in an old church that went to print wich was all lies as he was found dead two weeks later it caused untold stress on his family and they never even got an apology from the garbage newspaper. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1689527961504.jpg.d131a929986c9b825ef2afb4d754ab3f.jpg

What was wrote by the scum about innocent people losing there lives and what happened during and after what they said  was disgusting and journalist should of been jailed for saying such lies yet here you are trying to defend a pervert by using a tragedy like that to defend pond life like him typical left-wing maggot there's no comparison

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What was wrote by the scum about innocent people losing there lives and what happened during and after what they said  was disgusting and journalist should of been jailed for saying such lies yet here you are trying to defend a pervert by using a tragedy like that to defend pond life like him typical left-wing maggot there's no comparison

Please quote where I've defended anybody.....

I've pointed out the hypocrisy of the sun newspaper and those that read it.

Another old sun employee 

UKNIP.CO.UK

Edited by sandymere