• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a rough time of it, they took me down to theatre, had the op then next thing I new it was the next day I woke up in there recovery ward , I had an internal bleed f**k me lads I was in. agony with

Dont have a clue but wish him or anyone going through tough times the best of luck and gods guidance 

I'm.in.lads 

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

im ahead of you rubber doll fanatic, ive sent socks my address.   lol 

Thats the spirit mate. Keep positive and upbeat. Keep on keeping on. Let's us know if there are bonny nurses. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Keep the spirits up keith,youl get through it mate

my spirits funnily enough francie at the moment, i couldnt give a monkies, ive two choices in life, i either end up riddled we it. or survive, ive reached a decent age, and ive helped others family along the way who have succomed  to the awfull disease, im in hospital hands now, nowt else i can do, they told me, my endoscopy showed no cancer in stomach, just under my left arm pit, and im having an operation shortly to have the cancer sucked out, lol doctors words not mine , thats me done on the subject now, thats untill ive actually had the op,    thanks 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

my spirits funnily enough francie at the moment, i couldnt give a monkies, ive two choices in life, i either end up riddled we it. or survive, ive reached a decent age, and ive helped others family along the way who have succomed  to the awfull disease, im in hospital hands now, nowt else i can do, they told me, my endoscopy showed no cancer in stomach, just under my left arm pit, and im having an operation shortly to have the cancer sucked out, lol doctors words not mine , thats me done on the subject now, thats untill ive actually had the op,    thanks 

Good luck with the operation and recovery

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

All the very best and get back and let us know how your doing ...:victory: