8 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

A nice small staffy bitch has crossed my mind mate even though i have never owned one.

Can't go wrong with a nice staffy bitch as an active companion IMO pal :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wife just got me this little article…..a pure prick, just how I like them.

First time in 52 years I have not had a dog around me sat here twiddling my thumbs after been up since 5 am. I need another dog if only for my mental health. It's an emptiness I can't describe when yo

Any dog is “tying”, not just a lurcher or terrier, but so are cage birds, horses, poultry, etc. Now, I’m most definitely NOT having a pop at anyone who thinks having a lurcher is “to tying”, but

Posted Images

First time I have really looked on sites like pets 4 homes and can't believe some of the mixed breeds for sale and some at unbelievable prices. I had to chuckle at some springer x kelpie pup's for sale I reckon they would be an handful for some one who is not that used to dogs though in the right hands could be useful mooching dogs. 

On 01/07/2023 at 12:02, tatsblisters said:

First time I have really looked on sites like pets 4 homes and can't believe some of the mixed breeds for sale and some at unbelievable prices. I had to chuckle at some springer x kelpie pup's for sale I reckon they would be an handful for some one who is not that used to dogs though in the right hands could be useful mooching dogs. 

Cant believe some of the stuff people try to pass off a jack russles and pats and the prices are shocking 

• Like 1
On 29/06/2023 at 16:30, BGD said:

My aunt used to keep those Tibetan Terriers and they were cracking wee dogs, great companions always up for a mooch about and they were all fit and healthy and made old bones. Definitely wouldn't discount the toy breeds as a companion, end of the day it's what they've been bred for.

Next door but one have a couple of old ones. Bark all day and fukcing night cos they never take them out, just left in their run all the time ? 

Cheers, D.

10 hours ago, steve66 said:

Cant believe some of the stuff people try to pass off a jack russles and pats and the prices are shocking 

I found it quite shocking tbh mate and I don't think I will be getting a dog through one of these Internet sites any time soon though no doubt their is some genuine folk selling dogs on them.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, dytkos said:

Next door but one have a couple of old ones. Bark all day and fukcing night cos they never take them out, just left in their run all the time ? 

Cheers, D.

Real shame that they're cracking wee dogs. Will never understand folk who spend good money a pet dog only to leave it shut out in a run with no interaction :no: Would be kinder to PTS

30 minutes ago, BGD said:

Real shame that they're cracking wee dogs. Will never understand folk who spend good money a pet dog only to leave it shut out in a run with no interaction :no: Would be kinder to PTS

Can you recommend any decent staff breeders looking for red one 

Iv always told the misses il will always have a dog or two here and I definitely will , this pure gwp I have here now is really turning my head to just keep them , she’s great to be around and cracking out on a walk will find anything that’s about , also draws no attention to you 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Iv always told the misses il will always have a dog or two here and I definitely will , this pure gwp I have here now is really turning my head to just keep them , she’s great to be around and cracking out on a walk will find anything that’s about , also draws no attention to you 

Show us a wee pic of her owen goodman

First week without a dog in living memory part of me keeps thinking about another lurcher and getting a thermal imaging device and saying feck it and give the ball a kick again wile I am still pretty fit and able to do a few nights freelancing on the other hand the daughters mates husband is a dog handler in the prison service and she has asked if any failed sniffer dogs namely spaniels need rehomeing and would I consider taking one on.

8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

First week without a dog in living memory part of me keeps thinking about another lurcher and getting a thermal imaging device and saying feck it and give the ball a kick again wile I am still pretty fit and able to do a few nights freelancing on the other hand the daughters mates husband is a dog handler in the prison service and she has asked if any failed sniffer dogs namely spaniels need rehomeing and would I consider taking one on.

Get the lurcher

• Like 1