Titanic tourist submersible missing.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a general lack of empathy towards the rich fellas on the sub ,surely that's not right ,we are entering the Schrodinga's cat phase (dya like that Rich ?) and all the families must be going

I'm more than happy with my feet firmly on terra firma!! f**k your diving to 2 1/2 miles down into the depths of the Atlantic, or your space travel etc, and one of the most idiotic things, POTHOL

You couldn't pay me a million to  go down in that or any other claustrophobic device to go to the sea bed.

Posted Images

Seems to be a general lack of empathy towards the rich fellas on the sub ,surely that's not right ,we are entering the Schrodinga's cat phase (dya like that Rich ?) and all the families must be going through hell whatever their financial position .

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
33 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Seems to be a general lack of empathy towards the rich fellas on the sub ,surely that's not right ,we are entering the Schrodinga's cat phase (dya like that Rich ?) and all the families must be going through hell whatever their financial position .

I remember that Russian sub, the Kursk - quite a different reaction.- Don't remember if they ever recovered it..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

We've been in the "Schrodingers Cat" phase since contact was lost, mate.

In an hour or two, when the oxygen supply runs out, we move into the next phase, which sadly means there is a conclusion.

It doesn't matter to me how much money they have, or how they choose to spend it........it's a terrible way to die, and my sympathy is with their families.

Cheers.

• Like 10
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We've been in the "Schrodingers Cat" phase since contact was lost, mate.

In an hour or two, when the oxygen supply runs out, we move into the next phase, which sadly means there is a conclusion.

It doesn't matter to me how much money they have, or how they choose to spend it........it's a terrible way to die, and my sympathy is with their families.

Cheers.

I did read that the air scrubbers will fail long before the oxygen runs out...

1 hour ago, tinytiger said:

I remember that Russian sub, the Kursk - quite a different reaction.- Don't remember if they ever recovered it..

The Russians were offered help from us/UK I believe and declined it in the interest of security , and then when the parents were at a press conference they gassed or sedated them so not to cause a scene, I can't remember the exact details but worth a Google 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, kanny said:

I did read that the air scrubbers will fail long before the oxygen runs out...

Hopefully for their sake, if it is found at some stage,  it in actual fact,  imploded, and it was all over instantly 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kanny said:

And also to put things in perspective it’s equivalent to looking for a transit van in the whole of Wales whilst blindfolded .

By now it will the one up on blocks with the wheels missing mate .

• Haha 1