Titanic tourist submersible missing.

I suppose if your trip all goes well ,you'll end up with some pics that no one else has on their phone ,even Mack ! Lol load of old rusty metal in my eyes ,but suppose you got the money ,done everything else ,add that to your portfolio 

• Like 1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a general lack of empathy towards the rich fellas on the sub ,surely that's not right ,we are entering the Schrodinga's cat phase (dya like that Rich ?) and all the families must be going

I'm more than happy with my feet firmly on terra firma!! f**k your diving to 2 1/2 miles down into the depths of the Atlantic, or your space travel etc, and one of the most idiotic things, POTHOL

You couldn't pay me a million to  go down in that or any other claustrophobic device to go to the sea bed.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I suppose if your trip all goes well ,you'll end up with some pics that no one else has on their phone 

When it first came on the news my Mrs said to me "That's the sort of stupid thing you would do" ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
42 minutes ago, mackem said:

When it first came on the news my Mrs said to me "That's the sort of stupid thing you would do" ??

Yeah but your not that stupid,you'd  take your magic wardrobe with you eh..:thumbs:..

• Haha 3

I think it’s a shame that they are subject to mockery. I’ll always admire people who strive for adventure and experience. Even more so when there’s risk involved.

At the end of the day the company appears legit. Held under the scrutiny that they will be now there will no doubt be massive failings with either their tech or processes but we all purchase services or goods with a degree of faith based on appearance. No one asks to see the safety test specs of the rollercoaster or plane they’re about to jump on. Many many other firms held under the same scrutiny would be torn apart. We only find out when those unmitigated risks turn to issues. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

The billionaire's stepson is counting the minutes till his inheritance, went to a concert two days back, now getting photoshoots. 

Every cloud has a silver lining 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I think it’s a shame that they are subject to mockery. I’ll always admire people who strive for adventure and experience. Even more so when there’s risk involved.

At the end of the day the company appears legit. Held under the scrutiny that they will be now there will no doubt be massive failings with either their tech or processes but we all purchase services or goods with a degree of faith based on appearance. No one asks to see the safety test specs of the rollercoaster or plane they’re about to jump on. Many many other firms held under the same scrutiny would be torn apart. We only find out when those unmitigated risks turn to issues. 

God your annoyingly right ! 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what clown puts there son at that sort a risk for there own ego

Isn't the son 19 yrs old ? 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t know mate would make no difference to me i wouldn’t dream of letting him come with me

Maybe the dad went with the son ?