Long nets for ferreting

A few questions gents...I'm after a at least 1 more quick net set up...basket and nets...preferably two 25 yard 4z nets in a basket...

Is less Nelson still doing the nets..

Is jb nets still going...

And mark Bell...I see he still does them..I know he's had some controversy...but I have delt with him in the past...selling some of his products and me and him got on fine...but that was 10 plus years ago...

Advise welcome gents

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he’s stopped making them, one of our team uses them and rang about a new one, but unfortunately he’s not making them now. I’ve used rabbit fever nets for the past 2 seasons with no complaints,

I can't understand the slack bottom line either,, a couple of inches maybe but when it's yards ? it's very strange indeed, fks up the net so it does ,, fk setting with a wind that line will rise and b

I said about uneven ground...instead of having the bottom line tight and going over a hump and having gap underneath...you just drop the peg short a few inches...and tighten the top line by twisting a

mark bell does them mate thats who i use hes got a page on face book im sure i use two 25 yard 4 z long nets quick set system and they work well i think the 4z tangles them better but its down to personal choice i suppose his company is called rabbit fever 

8 hours ago, moonlighter said:

Try master hunter.. I got some nets of him.. brilliant quality… mine were about 15 meters I think… they have a leased bottom line and they pack away into a bag.. have a look on his website. 

I think he’s stopped making them, one of our team uses them and rang about a new one, but unfortunately he’s not making them now. I’ve used rabbit fever nets for the past 2 seasons with no complaints, however I’m going with les Nelson nets this season for a change, 

cheers Neil B 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, moonlighter said:

Try master hunter.. I got some nets of him.. brilliant quality… mine were about 15 meters I think… they have a leased bottom line and they pack away into a bag.. have a look on his website. 

I got a 20 yarder of him years ago 

it's a good net...Yeh it came in a cammo bag...but I just added it to one of my baskets 

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Got a 6 oz 20 yrd,6oz 10 yrd,2 x 6oz 5 yrd in a basket for £130 rabbit fever on ebay,good service,nets are spot on ?

Yeh I'm ordering one off him

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh I'm ordering one off him

I love my ones off him,all marked up on the poles( length of net) and knitted in different colours for easy identification...red,yellow, green like a Rasta??

19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I love my ones off him,all marked up on the poles( length of net) and knitted in different colours for easy identification...red,yellow, green like a Rasta??

Hand knitted then ? That’s quite a task if your selling them and you get few orders in 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh I got them the other day nice nets apart from the bottom line being longer than the top line...which puzzled me...to be fair mark did say he would alter them for me....

I won't send them back its something I can sort myself in half hour....but who's ever heard of a slack bottom line?