Thunderstorms

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet that strange smell is in the air just before a storm mate..a weird but nice smell...

Over 30 degrees humid as and now torrential rain rain thunder and lightning amongst the sun  

I think they fear a job interview more than the rape charges

Posted Images

went to Monmouth yesterday evening for the monthly AGM meeting...6 committee members couldn't get to the Royal oak because of flooding that happened 2 hrs before apparently, in the surrounding lanes,only one who made it was Mr.Brundet in his old Lady 110?...the others all drive electric or hybrids?...I came up the 449 was boiling had the AC on,not a cloud in the sky?...sat in a back garden in Cardiff hiding from the sun aminute ?would like a drop of the wet stuff...will help these slabs go off?

4 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

We're getting it here now. Boiling for rain all morning, and the humidity was unbearable ? 

Cruel weather all day.on a fas scheme sweeping roads all day - in my other job now (security)- hopefully rain keeps all the junkies away 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tinytiger said:

Cruel weather all day.on a fas scheme sweeping roads all day - in my other job now (security)- hopefully rain keeps all the junkies away 

I don’t know about junkies but up the road from me in Stroud it. Washed the roads away literally but we obviously needed it humidity has dropped from  eighty percent yesterday to forty percent today but still thirty degrees 

• Like 1
On 12/06/2023 at 06:52, Arry said:

Bloody  hosepipe ban we and some light rain the other day but dried as fast as it fell. Just seen air b&b can use hosepipe because they are a business. SWW are bloody useless ban on for nearly a year now.

Cheers Arry

i think we are lucky here Arry, we have our own drilled well water, so....no hosepipe bans and no water bills plus we don't get that big shot of chlorine to clean the pipes.....

The ground here is made up from iron stone rocks that the water filters through, so every now and then we get some discolouration in the toilet, but it is easy to clean off....

we run the water through a filter jug, after that it is crystal clear, really cold fresh spring water ready for drinking....

Tilly....

• Like 3