Thunderstorms

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet that strange smell is in the air just before a storm mate..a weird but nice smell...

Over 30 degrees humid as and now torrential rain rain thunder and lightning amongst the sun  

I think they fear a job interview more than the rape charges

Posted Images

Hasn't rained here for over 3 weeks, 29.5° on Friday, can walk across the river without it going over the top of my boots and the tourists are here showering their wetsuits off ffs.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Hasn't rained here for over 3 weeks, 29.5° on Friday, can walk across the river without it going over the top of my boots and the tourists are here showering their wetsuits off ffs.

Cheers, D.

Bloody  hosepipe ban we and some light rain the other day but dried as fast as it fell. Just seen air b&b can use hosepipe because they are a business. SWW are bloody useless ban on for nearly a year now.

Cheers Arry

15 minutes ago, Arry said:

Bloody  hosepipe ban we and some light rain the other day but dried as fast as it fell. Just seen air b&b can use hosepipe because they are a business. SWW are bloody useless ban on for nearly a year now.

Cheers Arry

Humidity is pretty bad here as well walking dogs this morning everything sticking to me running at 80% humidity here we are just not designed for that arry get yourself some of them ibc,s and start collecting in winter mate you can stack them up if you need more 

7D8EF891-E30A-474A-B89B-49E313F0A60C.png

37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Humidity is pretty bad here as well walking dogs this morning everything sticking to me running at 80% humidity here we are just not designed for that arry get yourself some of them ibc,s and start collecting in winter mate you can stack them up if you need more 

7D8EF891-E30A-474A-B89B-49E313F0A60C.png

Not carrying that up my steps Lol.

Would need a crane to get that up the garden.

Cheers Arry

Been roaring here for a few hours have been told there is flooding in Gloucester my Tom Tom got knocked out today when I was out then got home to Internet and some phones down have had some big thunder and lightning 

9 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Be alright Arry .They are topping up our rivers with diluted shit mate .