Bull x whippets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good Bull/whippet with a great strike. She caught all sorts.  

Not owned a bull whippet but this lad was a great mooching dog first cross Wheaton whippet atb longers01 

I don't think it's ethical hunting using an underpowered dog, for the game hunted or the dogs. It is admirable watching the little dogs punch way above their weight but in some instances you can see t

Posted Images

No id definitely agree most need to be good up and down hedges to kill alot even rabbits but they can be good bit of fun especially if your into the bushing catapulting ferreting type of thing. seen some real good dogs off a bull whippet back to something else aswell.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, dogmandont said:

It's funny lads think that decent bulldogs were only ever put to bulldogs or greyhounds, and every man with decent bulldogs wouldn't put them over a cur for a few quid and talk like there's some unwritten rule that all bulldog men uphold. 

It's all bollox. 

Good post, it’s same with terriers and coursing dogs men act like the dogs are only put to top class tested bitches, then you find out down the line they’ve been put to all sorts of shit to earn the owner a few quid

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Good post, it’s same with terriers and coursing dogs men act like the dogs are only put to top class tested bitches, then you find out down the line they’ve been put to all sorts of shit to earn the owner a few quid

Happy taking litters of pups ,out of pups themselves ?the old 'had to do it before I lost them see'...

On 10/06/2023 at 20:05, midnight said:

I cant remember i wasn't into the fighting shit . The lad got a decent jail stint for it in the end.  .  

Reckon I know the bloke you're talking about and to call his dogs "fast lane" is a joke :laugh:

6 hours ago, longers01 said:

Not owned a bull whippet but this lad was a great mooching dog first cross Wheaton whippet atb longers01 

0B03C1F8-2B94-4FF2-B608-F23EA6986197.jpeg

Always fancied one of these but have never had the chance to own one, yours looks a cracker :thumbs:

• Like 1