56 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Have you noticed a reoccurring theme Arry .When the answers arnt there it’s blame everyone else lol, and try start an argument to detract from what’s really happening ,   from what should be straightforward debate .

It’s funny as f**k tbh .

All I notice FD is you start with small insults and then they get bigger and bigger. All GM did was point out you post the most yet don't believe in Big Cats in the wild.

Cheers Arry

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

My mate says he sort of agrees with you ,but you never know ,and could you please stop being a knob about it ,

Well it’s an internet forum so I’m sure grown men won’t really care that much  what people on the internet think

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

All I notice FD is you start with small insults and then they get bigger and bigger. All GM did was point out you post the most yet don't believe in Big Cats in the wild.

Cheers Arry

Free country Arry lol.I havnt even posted for days yet I see a little dig in his posts lol.Mans a wrong un .

You seem quite a sensible lad .Re read the thread and point to my small insults lol then point to his trigger points .
Its all become a source of great amusement to me ,the insults ,the threats ,the “Im blocking you” to I have multiple accounts lol.

Youd think his 62 years may of taught him some dignity but alas .

Beats me why he gets the time of day on here lol.Says more about his followers though lol.

No doubt I’ll be the villain again and turnip will have a mini meltdown ,threaten me again and anyone else that disagrees with him lol.

………Mint ……..

Just now, foxdropper said:

Free country Arry lol.I havnt even posted for days yet I see a little dig in his posts lol.Mans a wrong un .

You seem quite a sensible lad .Re read the thread and point to my small insults lol then point to his trigger points .
Its all become a source of great amusement to me ,the insults ,the threats ,the “Im blocking you” to I have multiple accounts lol.

Youd think his 62 years may of taught him some dignity but alas .

Beats me why he gets the time of day on here lol.Says more about his followers though lol.

No doubt I’ll be the villain again and turnip will have a mini meltdown ,threaten me again and anyone else that disagrees with him lol.

………Mint ……..

I thought you said the other day you were done?

just regurgitating the same stuff going round in an endless loop no?

• Like 3

Where's the mods, month ban for anyone starting a stupid fckn big cat thread and a 2 month ban for anyone bringing them up ever again until theres irrefutable proof they are out there....job done

• Haha 1
Just now, Mother_Mary said:

I thought you said the other day you were done?

just regurgitating the same stuff going round in an endless loop no?

Yep ,and having fun along the way lol.Turnips said same multiple times too .

The whole thread(s) is just regurgitating same old crap mate cos there’s nothing new to discuss .Your man comes on here as Gloucesters answers to the debate yet we are no further forward than page one of the very first thread lol.In fact I’d say we are further from it than ever .

Your man gets a tad narky lol.Entertainment though ,thl gold .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Where's the mods, month ban for anyone starting a stupid fckn big cat thread and a 2 month ban for anyone bringing them up ever again until theres irrefutable proof they are out there....job done

Isn’t that a tad communist though mate .Forums are about discussion arnt they which involves both yes and no camps .What needs stamping on is the childish return to blaming others for the thread failing lol.You can point the finger squarely at one member for that lol.Keep dredging up old grievances lol.Like he’s doing owt about it lol.

Discussion flows without him from either camp .The catalyst is plain to see by anyone looking in lol.

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Or a waste of life unless your a bit simple or have a very good reason ??but I,ll get my coat now as it’s quite clear which way the ship is being steered must be 3/4 threads now all steered in the same direction by the same person mmmmmmmmm

673D84C0-FDC7-4C5F-A280-E6F752E36E8A.png

Here ya go lol.First bout of uncalled for name calling lol.

Some of you just need to actually read the threads instead of the pictures .

It all good though .He can’t can’t help it ,it’s an affliction lol.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

I don’t believe we need any more immigrants yet I’ll post in those threads too ,is that ok with you Arry .

39 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Its for the good of the site ?

Trouble is mate ,nobody is forced to read anything are they .If a thread dosnt interest anyone then scroll on ,it’s really that simple isn’t it .

Civility costs nothing yet time and time again yer man has to get a little jibe in dosnt he .I’ll admit I ramp it up but only through devilment .If that initial childish snide remark was omitted ,bingo we have adult discussion .

Read back and you’ll see poor old Deker was getting it having said nothing other than he didn’t agree lol.

Your man’s a fake ,shines through in oodles to anyone who isn’t biased against myself .I get that I’m like marmite but I’ll not change for anyone nor should he tbh .We are where we are and that’s that .

Nobody is forced to read anything ,reply or name call though .Just remember those words . 
The threads are  about big cats not who’s the thickest on thl .Keep the  discussion about that and these pathetic intervals won’t happen . 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Or a waste of life unless your a bit simple or have a very good reason ??but I,ll get my coat now as it’s quite clear which way the ship is being steered must be 3/4 threads now all steered in the same direction by the same person mmmmmmmmm

673D84C0-FDC7-4C5F-A280-E6F752E36E8A.png

I am simple,that’s my excuse,what’s yours for 1300 posts?You simple also or doing it for a reason (third option interested in the subject but seeing zero evidence).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting fact about big cat cubs.

If there is indeed big cats breeding in the UK, there must be some photographic evidence of this surely? 

Screenshot_20230616_221048_Chrome.jpg

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Come on greyman stick the most clear pic of a big cat that’s been spotted in the UK mate 

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Mate, didn't you say a while back, that you've seen a big cat in the wild, in this country, yourself?

Mate, don't be perturbed or succumb to the naysayers on here, I'm pretty sure you said you've seen a non native big cat in this country.

Yes or no?

56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think this proves beyond all reasonable doubt that it's that cnut mackam spoiling the otherwise sensible big cat threads ?

Screenshot_20230616-223151.png

Definitely one of them.  ?

Along with Eddie b, sandymere and most of all BUNTER!!  ?

OK, maybe not so much Eddie b.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic