Irritating 'in' words.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young walloper at work has to add " To be fair " just about every time he pipes up, gets on my tits feel like chucking the plug on the deck and kicking his mask in, the beady eyed little arse crawling

“Things with teeth”; “things that bite back”; “edibles”, “strpey’s”; “humbugs”; etc !!! They are not really code words ; we all know exactly what you mean ! LOL ! Cheers.

We are proud to announce that our beloved family pet Trixie has given birth to seven healthy stunning fur babies. This is a rare opportunity for  to own  a unique lurcher puppy.If you want to be consi

Posted Images

" Enjoy "........f**k off prat !

" Can i get ".......f**k off prat !

" So "......im not even going to listen now !

" Reached out to ".......just say phoned like you used to prick !

" Alright fella ".......call me that again and i'll tear your vocal cords out c**t !

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

" Enjoy "........f**k off prat !

" Can i get ".......f**k off prat !

" So "......im not even going to listen now !

" Reached out to ".......just say phoned like you used to prick !

" Alright fella ".......call me that again and i'll tear your vocal cords out c**t !

Kin el, gnash, chill out, you'll give yourself an existential crisis!! 

? ?

So, I've got to say that 'enjoy' caper has me gritting my teeth and breathing out harshly through my nose too!!  Lol ?

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

People who use cockney words but not from London 

Thats a funny one....i love local dialect and the different accents around the country but i dont go up to Derby and start calling people " duck " or giving it all that " wey aye man " caper up in Newcastle....the amount of times ive been to country places and had some div start coming all " apples and pears " at me....why ?....it seems the more rural the area the more Cockney they try to be around Londoners its f****n sickly !

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Is that green stuff liquor, the same as what they tip all over the pies and mash?

Stewed eel water and parsley liquor really nice.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

Stewed eel water and parsley liquor really nice.

I was told, a while back, that it's just a parsley type liquor nowadays.

Don't know, obviously, as you'd not get me to put that green frogspawn shite in my mouth for love nor money!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

I was told, a while back, that it's just a parsley type liquor nowadays.

Don't know, obviously, as you'd not get me to put that green frogspawn shite in my mouth for love nor money!!

I spoke to a lad about 4-5 years ago who used to work in Raymonds pie & mash shop in Eltham and asked him what ingredients went into the liquor. Flour, parsley and water. Said I thought it was eel water, he told me years ago it was but they had to stop using it in case someone had a fish allergy... So the liquor is WOKE ffs

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
15 hours ago, Francie, said:

People calling you 'pal'

Funny you say that...these last two weeks I've been working just outside Edinburgh....and everybody calls you pal ...I find it very strange coming from a woman...

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

Funny you say that...these last two weeks I've been working just outside Edinburgh....and everybody calls you pal ...I find it very strange coming from a woman...

Best reply no bad hen

• Haha 1