Well now,what have we here

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

I’d rather live somewhere shit without pakis than live somewhere shit with them ????.  

allahu Akbar my friend 

Who's your first minister again?...

• Haha 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres protests happening in England as there is in every other white European nation its not stopping anything because the war is against white people not English people or Irish people.......i know

On one hand your saying you dont claim to be a " super species " and on the other hand saying you can " handle " what the rest of Europe cannot......im giving you the benefit of the doubt and presumin

It is coming.  And he's right....you won't stop it 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, kanny said:

Who's your first minister again?...

He doesn't live in that Scotland it's a different one he's in ... Well I presume it is cause the last time I was in the Scotland I know it was full of pakis ..

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Says a lot about how shit Scotland is that even the jam spoons don't want to live there ?

Clearly looked at Britain as a whole with a view to conquering it and went for the soft part first.

• Haha 1
On 24/05/2023 at 12:53, Francie, said:

What would you like us to do gnash considering that none of this gnash,there is no no go areas here,none imposing there laws from there lands,no violence,no beheadings of soldiers,none of the stuff thats happening in britain is happening here has happened here,plus the bombings they have carry out on your soil

None of these attacks have been carried out on Irish soil gnash,the immigrants have been peaceful so far so in that context there is alot of peaceful resistance from the irish thats all we can do at the minute.

But i can bet you if any of the shit thats happened in britain happened here they wouldnt get away with it ie bombings beheadings etc

What do you think we should be doing?

I couldnt care less what you do but for you to constantly deride the English for doing exactly what you are doing is just ridiculous.....i dont hate the Irish in the same way that you seem to hate us English but i can see exactly whats going on there in the same way anyone else with the internet can see it....bury your head mate it makes no difference to me like i said you seem to think the Irish are a super species that will resist what the rest of Europe cant and wont but it seems to me you simply dont understand how this war on the west actually works.....people in some little rural hamlet in France are not going to be impacted as much as people are in Paris but if they think that makes them immune from the eventual effects then they are deluded,and so are you.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I couldnt care less what you do but for you to constantly deride the English for doing exactly what you are doing is just ridiculous.....i dont hate the Irish in the same way that you seem to hate us English but i can see exactly whats going on there in the same way anyone else with the internet can see it....bury your head mate it makes no difference to me like i said you seem to think the Irish are a super species that will resist what the rest of Europe cant and wont but it seems to me you simply dont understand how this war on the west actually works.....people in some little rural hamlet in France are not going to be impacted as much as people are in Paris but if they think that makes them immune from the eventual effects then they are deluded,and so are you.

Said it loads, where I live there is minimal impact.. but its changing with hotels in Torbay, Exeter and North Devon full of immigrants... I've travelled all over the country so am well aware of how different it is in our large cities, we have lived in a bubble down here for a long long time.. and it will eventually be the same in Ireland, the bigger cities first..the rural areas follow...

• Like 5
On 24/05/2023 at 19:27, WILF said:

Was doing a little glance in this page and read this and thought I’d put the record straight.

First off, Ireland isn’t even in the same ball park as the U.K. when it comes to being over run, loss of culture, loss of tradition, all black towns, crime and degradation……it’s not even in the same galaxy never mind ball park ! 

Yes these people are being taken into city’s, yes we know what’s coming down the line but to even suggest that ireland is in as dire position as the U.K. is frankly just uninformed, because it just not true.

Wanting to think everyone is in as shit a state as the U.K. is a British disease…..and it don’t help the U.K. one little bit because it’s not true, it gives a false sense of how bad the situation is over there. 

Secondly, protest, I have never in my life seen ordinary people set up road blocks into their little towns, burn down hotels, get out in the street like they do here and certainly not the mixture of ordinary every day people like pensioners, mums and kids, men and women of all ages and all social/economics backgrounds……to suggest we do and have ever done that in the U.K. isn’t true, sorry but it isn’t ! 

Let’s not forget, the Irish were killing people 20 years ago like it was nothing, a group of a hundred blokes did that, so it’s not about mass violent “uprisings”…..it will just take 6 people to have had enough.

Galway……Mohammed the most popular boys name ?…..bollocks !

You don’t see any pakis in Galway, all their problems with ethnics are from Africans and you can’t take that to the bank ! 

Can’t speak for the 100 mosques, but I don’t see the evidence for that……Christianity is alive and well and still the Bayern Munich compared to the Accrington Stanley of any other religion ! 

Yes we know how this ends, yes we know it’s serious because us British lads have lived that nightmare but don’t begin to think it’s even close to the U.K. because it isn’t. 

cheerio chaos 

All very malevolent but it will catch up there’s absolutely no doubt of it .

These boys have had the heads up ,now’s the time not  when your tripping over the fuckers . 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Said it loads, where I live there is minimal impact.. but its changing with hotels in Torbay, Exeter and North Devon full of immigrants... I've travelled all over the country so am well aware of how different it is in our large cities, we have lived in a bubble down here for a long long time.. and it will eventually be the same in Ireland, the bigger cities first..the rural areas follow...

Exactly its the same across Europe we stopped at Ghent and Flanders the other week watching the Hammers and they were still lovely idyllic places with strong traditional communities but carry on across to Brussels and its an absolute hell hole....i remember talking to the chap on here who moved to Ireland when he was saying about the white traditional areas i said but you can get that here in England to which he replied yes but not as cheap as Ireland and so yes i get that it costs more to live in a rural part of England than it does in Ireland...but to make out like Ireland is some kind of safe haven where people dont take no shit is just silly....people in rural areas across the whole of Europe start off with those same intentions but things like political correctness and eventually law puts everyone in the same boat.....again,i just dont understand how otherwise intelligent people cant understand how this war on the west is actually working.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

All very malevolent but it will catch up there’s absolutely no doubt of it .

These boys have had the heads up ,now’s the time not  when your tripping over the fuckers . 

The whole of Europe had the heads up for the last 40 years mate they didnt want to know just called us names.

Again,we're not the Far Right we're the Right so Far !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont constantly deride yous gnash,there isnt a big population here 60,000,an as iv said there peaceful so far,i dont want them here neither.

But gnash yous have been bombed beheaded,no go areas,grooming gangs etc an yous have done nothing,thats not a dig either im just telling the truth,but nothing of that has happened here an thats a fact lol

An again were not super species we just will not tolerate all the shit thats happened in england i can guarntee that if any foreigner attacked us the way yous have been attacked they wouldnt last two mins,beleive it or not i dont care im just telling you the way it is

• Haha 1
On 23/05/2023 at 15:03, Francie, said:

Well gnash if you have a look at Ireland were not lying down,there is protests happening all over an they managed to get three hotels shut down that were supposed to house 900 migrants all together.

Also protests outside certain army barracks have sucessfully turned away six bus loads of migrants ffom entering.

Local lads from dublin also went an took apart an "subjudged" a known illegal who was avmcting it to locals passing an got him sorted,an took apart there emcampment an burnt it to the ground.

There is alot happening here

You have turned them away they havnt gone just put them on someone else

Seen a video the other day had me thinking if you want a one world government you’d also need a one world religion to help matters and the Muslims are probably have the strongest faith in the day and age and stick together so it ain’t no wonder why Europe is getting flooded with the fuckers 

• Like 2
On 26/05/2023 at 16:49, Francie, said:

I dont constantly deride yous gnash,there isnt a big population here 60,000,an as iv said there peaceful so far,i dont want them here neither.

But gnash yous have been bombed beheaded,no go areas,grooming gangs etc an yous have done nothing,thats not a dig either im just telling the truth,but nothing of that has happened here an thats a fact lol

An again were not super species we just will not tolerate all the shit thats happened in england i can guarntee that if any foreigner attacked us the way yous have been attacked they wouldnt last two mins,beleive it or not i dont care im just telling you the way it is

Nonsense.....people in rural Berkshire probably say exactly the same about London and will do until its on their doorstep.........Dublin is a f****n toilet mate gangs of spades kicking the shit out of local lads whats the difference....if you cant see how nations across Europe are being attacked from the Cities outwards then you are very naive,and if you think your countrymen will have some sort of " dont f**k with us attitude " then you are completely deluded.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Nonsense.....people in rural Berkshire probably say exactly the same about London and will do until its on their doorstep.........Dublin is a f****n toilet mate gangs of spades kicking the shit out of local lads whats the difference....if you cant see how nations across Europe are being attacked from the Cities outwards then you are very naive,and if you think your countrymen will have some sort of " dont f**k with us attitude " then you are completely deluded.

Big difference in a few foreigners fighting with locals than no go areas an robbing an bombimg an grooming gangs gnash,im not going to argue with you over it,you think what you want mate.

Dont worry about it we can handle it

Edited by Francie,