Well now,what have we here

Any fight will only happen when lads have got nothing left to lose but at the moment despite the fake cost of living crisis they are all happy to let it happen .Gnash is right .The times I’ve been scorned by white for saying just the same ,times I’ve labelled racist ,nazi and white privileged .If any of you lads want to see hatred ,take a walk through Slough ,Houndslow or Epping during the day then ask yourself how did this happen under a white government in a white country with white laws .The answer is appeasement and grew from the moment the very first brick was laid on the very first shit hole of a mosque .

Each and every one of us whether far right or whatever facilitated this by staying silent for far too long .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres protests happening in England as there is in every other white European nation its not stopping anything because the war is against white people not English people or Irish people.......i know

On one hand your saying you dont claim to be a " super species " and on the other hand saying you can " handle " what the rest of Europe cannot......im giving you the benefit of the doubt and presumin

It is coming.  And he's right....you won't stop it 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kanny said:

Iran did the same and look how that turned out .  Get flying the Israeli flag ????

? The nationalists like to fly the Palestinian flag and the loyalists the Israeli flag .. 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Theres protests happening in England as there is in every other white European nation its not stopping anything because the war is against white people not English people or Irish people.......i know you Irish like to think you are some sort of super species but the reality is they are coming after white Europe in general and you are part of that.....as the chap above said you have 100 mosques,most popular boys name is Muhammad,you have Muslims and non whites in positions of political power......its already happened mate.....and i hate to say it but we did tell you.....people have labelled chaps like me as " far right " when the truth is we should be labelled " right so far "....because we have been.....we told everyone years ago that our nations would be taken from under our noses and they are being,yours and mine.

We definatley dont think were a super species gnash an have never claimed that

31 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I wish you all the best with it...I'm sure gnasher does to, we would all like to see you make a change and stop it. 

I was watching a documentary on the troubles last night, even though I was alive for some of it it seems strange now to see the passion the Irish had for fighting and killing each other along with hating and killing the British....an entire identity built around hatred for and getting other white people out...and now you face a true invasion it's bizarre to realise most Irish will never fight them with the same hatred and passion. 

Heres the thing dido its was different in the troubles,we had no choice but to defend ourselves against the british army who had guns an tanks an armoured  cars etc who were colluding with the other side to kill us an subjue us,for hundreds of years,these immigrants have not done any of this yet,but i can guarntee if they started any of that it would be getting the same response,the gov are crafty there doing it now without firing a shot so if the irish just went guns blazing an bombing when we havent been attacked physically then that wouldnt be the right way to go about it tbh

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

these immigrants have not done any of this yet,but i can guarntee if they started any of that it would be getting the same response,the gov are crafty there doing it now without firing a shot 

Soft invasion mate, no force needed, by the time you realise its sadly too late. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Heres the thing dido its was different in the troubles,we had no choice but to defend ourselves against the british army who had guns an tanks an armoured  cars etc who were colluding with the other side to kill us an subjue us,for hundreds of years,these immigrants have not done any of this yet,but i can guarntee if they started any of that it would be getting the same response,the gov are crafty there doing it now without firing a shot so if the irish just went guns blazing an bombing when we havent been attacked physically then that wouldnt be the right way to go about it tbh

Francie mate .You need educating here bud .The invaders won’t lift a finger to harm anyone .Everything will be slow steady and legal just like here .You speak out ,your a wrong un ,you try muster up support they will jail you .There will be no fight just steady infiltration til you accept or move out .

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Francie mate .You need educating here bud .The invaders won’t lift a finger to harm anyone .Everything will be slow steady and legal just like here .You speak out ,your a wrong un ,you try muster up support they will jail you .There will be no fight just steady infiltration til you accept or move out .

Thats what iv just said above fd

• Like 1
Just now, Francie, said:

Thats what iv just said above fd

Sorry mate .Just skimmed read it tbh .
I wish you boys the very best of luck but you need to start right now mate not in 5 years time when they will undoubtedly have the upper hand .

• Sad 1

Tommy Robinson literally destroyed for highlighting what was happening , politicians police judges media all set about silencing him and those who listened to the media’s take on him and believed it will one day look back and see how they where conned that’s if they haven’t already seen it !! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lanesra said:

Tommy Robinson literally destroyed for highlighting what was happening , politicians police judges media all set about silencing him and those who listened to the media’s take on him and believed it will one day look back and see how they where conned that’s if they haven’t already seen it !! 

I don't think they will see it mate. Our village is full of incomers in new build houses who fled from places like Bolton, where their kids were a white minority in school. They are so blind they can't even see it, eventually it will catch them up here and they will move on, to a new build built further into the countryside 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think they will see it mate. Our village is full of incomers in new build houses who fled from places like Bolton, where their kids were a white minority in school. They are so blind they can't even see it, eventually it will catch them up here and they will move on, to a new build built further into the countryside 

White flight. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Hey I'm not going to argue over hundreds of years of Irish/British politics, you will obviously know more about it to me. I just meant the pure hatred of white people who were really of the same kith and kin killing each other because they worshiped at a different church. Madness really....now you have a people who really detest us and the Irish, like the British did, will invite and finance them. 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I wish you all the best with it...I'm sure gnasher does to, we would all like to see you make a change and stop it. 

I was watching a documentary on the troubles last night, even though I was alive for some of it it seems strange now to see the passion the Irish had for fighting and killing each other along with hating and killing the British....an entire identity built around hatred for and getting other white people out...and now you face a true invasion it's bizarre to realise most Irish will never fight them with the same hatred and passion. 

Make no bones about it mate, there's white fcukers out there who would get down on a prayer mat and pray to allah just to get the boot into the British establishment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1