Who's swearing allegience to Charles ?.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes long live the king !!!!

Fascist nightmare ? You really are a cock. 

I always like the royal family ....but gone right down hill lately what with the boys falling out...Charles wanting us lot to eat gm foods...and lizzie bailing Andy out...

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Whether you love or hate the royals William has a lovely looking young family.

Thats because they keep their lines tight and cull hard, gingers, coloured and the likes.

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Whether you love or hate the royals William has a lovely looking young family.

I’m not into Royal family etc but seen a few clips on YouTube & said to my wife how nice kids looked & how well behaved Coz it must’ve been a very long  boring day for them. Atb

• Like 1
On 08/05/2023 at 07:15, DIDO.1 said:

I'm no fan of the house of Windsor. As others have said the king should be a protector, my problem with him is he isn't, not that I'm anti monarchy. 

I'm not pro the current royal family but  I am anti the anti monarchists. 

On the whole those protesting against the coronation are far left anarchists. If you asked a Hundred anti hunt protesters I bet most would also be anti monarchists. If you asked 100 pro migrant weirdos I bet most would be anti monarchists.

I recently read something about all these pro trans/pro migrant types. The theory was that they are suffering from mental illness. A tendency towards far left ideology is symptomatic of mental illness. This is because people with mental illness have part of their brain that's in chaos. People who live with chaos want to spread and cause chaos for others. Hence their need to fight against order and accepted norms and symbols of what they see as the past. 

You can link this to many things from anti hunt to pro migration to anti monarchy to pro trans bullshit. 

You can't have a civilised conversation with a pro migration zealot because ultimately, for them it's not about having a sensible migration policy, it's about getting as many people of all colours into Britain as possible to hurt Britain and accepted visions of white organised identity.  Try explaining to BLM how their protests don't address one single issue effecting black people....they don't care! 

Try explaining to an anti that anti hunt laws have seen hares disappear from the area the Waterloo cup was held at....they don't care. It's not about helping hares...it's about destroying the past. 

Tell a pro gay activists that they can marry another man and they get angry, it's not enough....they quickly think of something else.... 'a man can now be gender fluid, a man and a woman at the same time' !!!!

Just read a news report about anti monarchy protests in Manchester. They weren't people who genuinely thought money could be better spent elsewhere, they were a motley crew of scruffy idiots covered in rainbow flag badges. They knew that if the royal family was abolished tomorrow it wouldn't improve their life one bit. They simply saw a bunch of normal looking people covered in union flags, eating cucumber sandwiches and having some pride in order....that's what they were against. Something, some symbol of past order, is important to a group of people and the protestors are against that. 

.....so that, in brief, is why I would chop off Charles head, allow a giant jousting competition to help choose a new royal line... while at the same time I'd shoot most anti monarchy scumbags. 

???

0_060523coronation9.jpg

Plenty of right wingers oppose the monarchy. There's a clip on GB news on YouTube showing right winger John Clees pissing himself laughing at the coronation. He's not the only right winger who thinks this way. But I accept more leftists oppose the monarchy than the right.

Personally, I believe if certain people want to ogle at the Windsors then let them.  But I resent the principle that we have to pay for it. That's a real twist of the dagger for me.

The words 'left winger' have been twisted by the right wing media to primarily mean LGBT people, environment campaigners  sabs and God knows what else.

True left wingers are into issues like the NHS, improved pay and conditions,  decent pensions and affordable housing. Lefties believe in the unions and point to  the tremendous, life changing benefits won by union members over the last century and more. They oppose monstrosities like zero hour  contracts and tent cities.

There's no doubt that living standards, the NHS ( including dentistry) and   housing stock have fallen back over the last 13 years of tory rule. Its no coincidence that  union membership  has declined as  the tories have  prospered. They now have a free run to do what they like with the unions  too weak to oppose them. The really visible of evidence of tory refusal to fund public  services are the roads. The number of potholes make our roads akin to third world roads. But all our public services are in a similar condition. The tories don't give a f**k about the NHS and schools because they use private hospitals and schools. The UK is one of a tiny minority of countries to privatise its water. The result has been millions paid out shareholders and raw sewage regularly discharged into rivers and estuaries. No wonder salmon are in swift decline when they are swimming amongst turds, sanitary towels and contraceptives. The Environment agency may as well not exist as it has no powers to stop this practice.

The rich however have done very well under the tories. Stats show they have prospered. That's what the tory party is for...the rich. They have no respect for the poor. Of all the things that annoyed me about party gate  including the  chucking of millions of pounds to their mates, was some tory twat telling the cleaners to " f**k off" after they had  complained about vomit and blood stains on the walls of no 10 after an almighty tory piss up during Covid. That really incensed me...bullying a cleaner. Probably a female cleaner. But that's where we are at. That's the way our pin stripe suited public schoolboys  have been taught think about working class people.A government which acts like a criminal gang, looking after their own members and putting two fingers up to the rest of us.

The tories have opposed every step forward the working class has  ever achieved from pensions, affordable  council housing  to the NHS to the minimum wage . They have spent the last 13 years running down our public services from libraries to swimming pools to the NHS, Education, roads and environmental standards.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Plenty of right wingers oppose the monarchy. There's a clip on GB news on YouTube showing right winger John Clees pissing himself laughing at the coronation. He's not the only right winger who thinks this way.

Personally, I believe if certain people want to ogle at the Windsors then let them.  But I resent the principle that we have to pay for it. That's a real twist of the dagger for me.

The words 'left winger' have been twisted by the right wing media to primarily mean LGBT people, environment campaigners  sabs and God knows what else.

True left wingers are into issues like the NHS, improved pay and conditions  decent pensions and affordable housing. Lefties believe in the unions and point to  the tremendous, life changing benefits won by union members over the last century and more. They oppose monstrosities like zero hour  contracts and tent cities.

There's no doubt that living standards, the NHS ( including dentistry) and   housing stock have fallen back over the last 13 years of tory rule. Its no coincidence that  union membership  has declined as  the tories have  prospered. They now have a free run to do what they like with the unions  too weak to oppose them. The really visible of evidence of tory refusal to fund public  services are the roads. The number of potholes make our roads akin to third world roads. But all our public services are in a similar condition. The tories don't give a f**k about the NHS and schools because they use private hospitals and schools. The UK is one of a tiny minority of countries to privatise its water. The result has been millions paid out shareholders and raw sewage regularly discharged into rivers and estuaries. No wonder salmon are in swift decline when they are swimming amongst turds, sanitary towels and contraceptives. The Environment agency may as well not exist asit has no powers to stop this practice.

The rich however have done very well under the tories. Stats show they have prospered. That's what the tory party is for...the rich. They have no respect for the poor. Of all the things that annoyed me about party gate  including the  chucking of millions to their mates, was some tory twat telling the cleaners to " f**k off" after they had  complained about vomit and blood stains on the walls of no 10 after an almighty tory piss up during Covid. That really incensed me...bullying a cleaner. Probably a female cleaner. But that's where we are at. A government which acts like a criminal gang, looking after their own members and putting two fingers up to the rest of us.

John clees, him out of flowery twats, he's not right in the head anyways,    doing the goose-step and thrashing cars we a branch

23 hours ago, bob.243 said:

344292007_838315664080543_8611869145598079228_n.jpg

when look at all the men in the royal  family , there either bald or grey, not fookin ginger lol , mind you he is going bald as well, so maybe he still might be Charlie as well , they reckon she was not with him   Major Hewitt  when harry was born , she met him couple years later, maybe so, but he deff looks like him, and deff not Charlie boy   haha.  i not really a royal family fan, there are very very  privileged  people   best food, medical  care , great homes want for feck all deff, but i did like the old queen . and they bring lot of tourism  in the country, which  bring few quid  every year. when William  king in about 14 years time , i think there be quite few changes in the royal, he dont seem bad bloke .

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

John clees, him out of flowery twats, he's not right in the head anyways,    doing the goose-step and thrashing cars we a branch

True.......but I can't believe that Labour in its current form is the way forward,...........

13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1683653056894.jpg.72dfa01f75a1c196da8072273822e412.jpg

Unbelievable. Literally taking food out of the poors' mouths to finance a billionaire.

But everything is OK now. The met have apologised for arresting people who had nothing wrong under legislation passed three days before the coronation. And king Charles has now been  secretly anointed  with holy oil  from the finger of the archbishop of Canterbury.This apparently makes him God's representative on earth. He has a direct line to Jesus.

I wonder if God said to him" its harder for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than it is to get into heaven?

• Like 2

Well I had an absolutely lovely weekend, some watched the king and wept some  never, but we all had a great few days in good company with plenty of fine food and beverage, never felt any different when it was all over and my bank balance doesn’t seem to have been affected by all the pomp and ceremony so I,m glad it happened, hope those of you who chose to sit indoors with the curtains shut posting memes and crying not my king had an equally enjoyable weekend, roll on the next one??✊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2