Faroe Island food

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair I'm inclined to believe the two northerners above who I know have travelled a bit....rather than mc who once walked 30 miles across a field

My political position is somewhat to the right of Maggie, and nearer to Ghengis. The liberal left will be the perpetrators of the decline and fall of the UK. Cheers.

Yeah wouldn't catch me walking down those places for any money.  Life is to cheap.  The guy who does the soft white underbelly youtube was on joe rogan and said he has given thousands and thousan

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Theirs a channell on YouTube "soft white underbelly" and that has loads of interviews with people on skid row . It's heart breaking 

I have watched it, and had a walk through skid row last month, not somewhere to linger, got a really bad vibe to the place, especially some of the smaller roads, I saw a guy lying face down in the gutter, unmoving, ordinarily I would have felt his pulse, checked him out, but there was maybe half a dozen black guys, looked like gang members standing around close by so I just kept on walking, you mind your own business in there, bad things can happen, I got the feeling trouble can spark up quickly. 

35 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have watched it, and had a walk through skid row last month, not somewhere to linger, got a really bad vibe to the place, especially some of the smaller roads, I saw a guy lying face down in the gutter, unmoving, ordinarily I would have felt his pulse, checked him out, but there was maybe half a dozen black guys, looked like gang members standing around close by so I just kept on walking, you mind your own business in there, bad things can happen, I got the feeling trouble can spark up quickly. 

Yeah wouldn't catch me walking down those places for any money.  Life is to cheap. 

The guy who does the soft white underbelly youtube was on joe rogan and said he has given thousands and thousands to people on skid Row over the years to get interviews and to keep himself in with them . 9 times out of 10 when he interviews them one of the first things people are asked is what their family life was like growing up and a huge percentage have horrific stories about their childhood.  In turn they will pass on that bad upbringing to their own children and the horror cycle continues . 

Makes me so great full for my good upbringing in the counttyside pissing about on pushbikes , bit of fishing , sneaky smokes behind the castle and football on the fields all summer . Always bitching to each other about how boring it was around here never knowing what horrors other people grow up in 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What was that family the most inbred one ? That was shocking to watch tbh .

Yeah he did a few videos with that family the whittakers . For all their craziness I think their pretty content people . From what I seen the local people are quite protective over them so any idiots turning up taking the piss out of them are quickly shown the exit . He's given them money over the years to fix roofs and help them out a bit because they aren't capable of getting much done . I remember he explained their incest family tree and their was some really close links . If I remember correctly one of them barks like a dog 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Yeah wouldn't catch me walking down those places for any money.  Life is to cheap.

Originally I thought skid row was one street,in reality it’s quite a large area but no,it’s a neighbourhood,loads of tents on the freeway embankments going into the city also.Just keep your eyes on a swivel and ignore people calling out to you if ever you go,lots of crazies there,and a lot of casual violence.

7 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Yeah he did a few videos with that family the whittakers . For all their craziness I think their pretty content people . From what I seen the local people are quite protective over them so any idiots turning up taking the piss out of them are quickly shown the exit . He's given them money over the years to fix roofs and help them out a bit because they aren't capable of getting much done . I remember he explained their incest family tree and their was some really close links . If I remember correctly one of them barks like a dog 

That’s it Whittaker’s yeah they got a truck and that from him , and yeah one barks like a dog and shits himself , the neighbours do keep people away I think the first time he went there he was threatened with a shotgun ?

14 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Their fathers where twins and one had a son and the other had a daughter and they both had a kids together then its tits up and eyeballs east and west

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Their fathers where twins and one had a son and the other had a daughter and they both had a kids together then its tits up and eyeballs east and west

Sounds like most  Norfolk villages 

• Haha 2