Faroe Island food

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair I'm inclined to believe the two northerners above who I know have travelled a bit....rather than mc who once walked 30 miles across a field

My political position is somewhat to the right of Maggie, and nearer to Ghengis. The liberal left will be the perpetrators of the decline and fall of the UK. Cheers.

Yeah wouldn't catch me walking down those places for any money.  Life is to cheap.  The guy who does the soft white underbelly youtube was on joe rogan and said he has given thousands and thousan

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, mackem said:

To be honest mate the USA resembles a 3’rd world country in parts,the absolute squalor and deprivation some people live in for a super-power is unreal.Skid-row LA has 18,000 living on the streets in a small area,the smell is reminiscent of a Calcutta slum.

if that isn’t corruption then what is 

You still on about the moon...

I watched a TV programme last week about the Mars rover and all the samples they have from there...all the bits of film etc...

You think there a lie as well mc

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if that isn’t corruption then what is 

Id say it was a result of left wing liberal policies that has seen six million illegal immigrants cross the southern border, the liberalisation of drug use, the breakdown of law and order, the lefts loathing of the white working class, the lefts support of any minority above supporting the silent majority, not corruption.

Cheers.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, TOMO said:

You still on about the moon...

I watched a TV programme last week about the Mars rover and all the samples they have from there...all the bits of film etc...

You think there a lie as well mc

what like the sample they give the netherlands lol 

kept in a museum 50 year when the tested it what was it mate ? lol 

20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Id say it was a result of left wing liberal policies that has seen six million illegal immigrants cross the southern border, the liberalisation of drug use, the breakdown of law and order, the lefts loathing of the white working class, the lefts support of any minority above supporting the silent majority, not corruption.

Cheers.

you sound like a liberal lol 

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what like the sample they give the netherlands lol 

kept in a museum 50 year when the tested it what was it mate ? lol 

Did they land on Mars the other year then mc?

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they will tell you they did lol 

they  struggle to get a rocket 3000 mile never mind a quarter of a million miles mate 

Are you actually going to answer or just come out with another statement...

You could be a politician mc..lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

To be honest mate the USA resembles a 3’rd world country in parts,the absolute squalor and deprivation some people live in for a super-power is unreal.Skid-row LA has 18,000 living on the streets in a small area,the smell is reminiscent of a Calcutta slum.

Theirs a channell on YouTube "soft white underbelly" and that has loads of interviews with people on skid row . It's heart breaking 

• Like 3