Faroe Island food

If you can see past the American host this is a great show about the food and hunting/fishing in the Faroe Islands.  Puffin , sheep , dolphin , whale , cormerant and various sea food  Lots of fermented food etc . We'll worth a watch , also the guy who presents it does loads of videos on weird Asian food that is worth a watch 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair I'm inclined to believe the two northerners above who I know have travelled a bit....rather than mc who once walked 30 miles across a field

My political position is somewhat to the right of Maggie, and nearer to Ghengis. The liberal left will be the perpetrators of the decline and fall of the UK. Cheers.

Yeah wouldn't catch me walking down those places for any money.  Life is to cheap.  The guy who does the soft white underbelly youtube was on joe rogan and said he has given thousands and thousan

Posted Images

He is a good watch to be fair,he sort of got detained when he did a program about Egypt,he hates the place as they were after bribes.I will watch this over a cup of tea,thank you.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

He is a good watch to be fair,he sort of got detained when he did a program about Egypt,he hates the place as they were after bribes.I will watch this over a cup of tea,thank you.

Someone said recently the the US was the most corrupt place on earth.

Well, they most probably haven't been to Egypt, or most places in the Middle East !

Or been to the likes of Nigeria, or most places in Africa !

Or Thailand, or most places in Asia !

Or most places in the .......Well I could go on, but I'm sure you get my drift ! ??

Cheers.

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Someone said recently the the US was the most corrupt place on earth.

Well, they most probably haven't been to Egypt, or most places in the Middle East !

Or been to the likes of Nigeria, or most places in Africa !

Or Thailand, or most places in Asia !

Or most places in the .......Well I could go on, but I'm sure you get my drift ! ??

Cheers.

USA ain’t got nothing on the corruption of a lot of 3’rd world nations.

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

USA ain’t got nothing on the corruption of a lot of 3’rd world nations.

what charts is talking about is bottom of the ladder corruption kids stuff compared to what the usa do 

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

To be fair I'm inclined to believe the two northerners above who I know have travelled a bit....rather than mc who once walked 30 miles across a field

you can believe who you want mate lol 

no offence but charts still thinks the usa landed men on the moon lol nasa know all about corruption lol 

and no offence but mackam loves thailand and them lady boys love to scam men so he most likely as dealt with corruption first hand lol only joking mack lol 

when you have nasa lying and taking billions 

jfk getting killed by the cia 

killing thousand of your own in  attacks like the twin towers 

then other country’s corruption pales in significance 

and i’ve been to a few different continents tomo lol you can’t get the knowledge i’ve gained sat on your arse man lol 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

and no offence but mackam loves thailand and them lady boys love to scam men so he most likely as dealt with corruption first hand lol only joking mack lol 

Never been with a ladyboy,but Thailand is a great place to spend time to be honest.

The thing about 3’rd world countries is the corruption is blatant in your face,everyone has their hand out from the top to the bottom,openly corrupt.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i thought a chart when i saw this lol come on chart you can’t believe they landed men on the moon deep down mate 502F1661-3DBB-46F2-9F12-412B465E5797.png.3913f575108e3bbd48929d00b939f711.png

Not biting mate, just sitting here with a pitying smile on my face ……..LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Never been with a ladyboy,but Thailand is a great place to spend time to be honest.

The thing about 3’rd world countries is the corruption is blatant in your face,everyone has their hand out from the top to the bottom,openly corrupt.

then the usa keeps them a 3 rd while country while pillaging em left right and center mate 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

then the usa keeps them a 3 rd while country while pillaging em left right and center mate 

To be honest mate the USA resembles a 3’rd world country in parts,the absolute squalor and deprivation some people live in for a super-power is unreal.Skid-row LA has 18,000 living on the streets in a small area,the smell is reminiscent of a Calcutta slum.

• Like 1