APBT x wheaten

Any more Wheaten Bull X's ? 

I had a litter when I was much less wiser and what a fecking nightmare they were. The Wheaten bitch was an Irish bitch fetched over as a pup. She was a biter and a fighter. Super loving but couldn't be trusted around new people. Her record was 7 people in a day. Defo couldnt have her around new dogs and sometime even dogs she knew.

The Bull dog that I used was owned by a friend. Didnt do a lot other that terrorise the neighbourhood. Infact when they met for the first time they fought. Next time the bitch was ready

I wish someone wiser than myself at the time had stopped me ?

They are long gone now thank goodness.

• Haha 2

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a new pup join the ranks . Been here 2 weeks now and settling in nicely. Was a little noisy in the kennel for the first week but now as quiet as a mouse . 4 month old APBT x wheaten bred by my fri

Exactly not about the terrier about working the strong dogs.  This is my pups grandsire on a trip to Spain last year hunting boar in the Basque region. He performed very well but alas being what he

Pups coming along well . Fitted in well with the other dogs and responding well to her training . Just been concentrating on livestock training and environmental exposure. Not got any complaints about

Posted Images

Too late now the daft Cuntt has it f****d already hope he happy, bragging about badger baiting on Facebook we all tarred with the one brush. Just forget about him he not even worth the airtime and enjoy what’s left while we can boys cause it’s fcuked  . Soon we won’t be allowed control foxes with terriers and help out the local farmers loosing lambs what legal terrierwork is there for . Essential VERMIN control … open forums and fb not the place 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
On 03/06/2023 at 21:11, Hannibal3 said:

To be honest I don’t really care much for other people’s opinions on my dogs . I feed them, I work them and I’m happy with them. I’m a bit old in the tooth to worry about if I have got random blokes I do t knows approval of my dogs . I’m not going to get into any more back and forth about the breeder of my pup, he’s a good friend of mine and I’m happy with what we have done together over the years and will continue to do so in the future . Pups doing great as well , growing like a weed . Don’t look like a Lakeland now as some people stated she was at the beginning of the thread ? 

Really switched on when out and about , does what I tell her when I tell her and has found her place in the pecking order with the other dogs 

EFD7C1FD-8F9F-4D66-872A-8F8ACF927486.jpeg

79B0D2F5-5A92-409C-92C7-B3E5531C8E8A.jpeg

And that looks pretty much like the nightmare pups I had out of the Wheaten bitch ?

If she is proper, she won't stay in her place in the pecking order.

Best of luck with her, she looks a cracker. 

On 19/06/2023 at 21:46, leegreen said:

And that looks pretty much like the nightmare pups I had out of the Wheaten bitch ?

If she is proper, she won't stay in her place in the pecking order.

Best of luck with her, she looks a cracker. 

Thanks mate she is a cracker 

I agree with you about the pecking order , as she matures I’m sure she will want to move up. It’s about knowing your dogs, knowing how the pack dynamics change as dogs mature .

A5756154-B1C4-44AF-8453-3AA45439B866.jpeg

• Like 8
On 04/06/2023 at 16:24, Daniel cain said:

I'm not the spineless cnut,that's come on here ,knocking the man's pup and spouting shite,you obviously have a problem with that silly ginger cnut and his chums....then man the f**k up,and do something about it??? you see the damage they are doing? or just stay quiet and  hide behind a screen dropping seeds like a  fish wife,you f***ing minge...

the Op explained,the ginger clown was given a dog...and it was taken back when they realised the man's a fool...have you never sorted someone a dog? and lived to regret it? ...then you can't of done alot pal?

I've not bad mouthed the pup or the owner and not said anything different than what others have said about the cross and the ginger fella. This is a public forum and I'll give my opinion as and when I see fit. If you don’t like it keep scrolling and feck off.

On 12/06/2023 at 10:35, Daniel cain said:

And yet lads are still falling to get stuck up his arse and not come out for air?...his antics will sink Us all...Once your names known to the Law regarding working dogs...your days are numbered... garenteed he has taken the queen's/king's head and is feeding information to the feds?

He should be ran out of town ,tar and feather the cnut.....or slot him and leave £10 sterling in his top pocket?

Given where he from ,I'd be wondering if the judge was a member of the same "secret society " as him.. I'm on his group on fb - don't really post on it - he seems a nice enough man just very naive about technology and seems anxious want impress total strangers... I've a friend the same - I keep telling him to send nothing on messenger that you wouldn't show cops/SPCA (no talking to him though)

12 hours ago, Setenta said:

I've not bad mouthed the pup or the owner and not said anything different than what others have said about the cross and the ginger fella. This is a public forum and I'll give my opinion as and when I see fit. If you don’t like it keep scrolling and feck off.

Ditto ???

Finally found your voice again ?

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2023 at 09:44, Hannibal3 said:

These are big nasty boars that are used time and time again to test the catch dogs . They are angry fuckers that know what is coming. They are ran in 15/20 acre enclosures with a mixture of swamp , fields and forest 

A couple of other photos with the dog 

21280097-C02C-4FE2-8834-864F785E9386.png

F426F517-5DDB-426E-8D05-8EDD6CC54369.png

So the boars are constantly tormented by dogs for a point scoring system. That's not f****n hunting is it.

On 18/06/2023 at 21:31, Bosun11 said:

Can't be arsed reading back but due to at least one FB 'terrierman' these seem to be the new 'must have'.....

Ive seen one out this litter is an awesome little dog its caught a few boar and other bits if it carries on how its going it will be unreal at 2 year old.  most people wouldnt look twice at it but its got plenty of go and aint just for one thing. Surprised they aint more popular

• Like 1

Since when are wheatons the ‘in’ thing and bolloxing around bushing and after boar with them?? That’s not a wheatons job and it’s no true test too then. It’s true the proper Wheaton men are long gone as are the proper wheatons except a few pockets around the country. I could count on a couple of fingers men who keep proper wheatons now. A mate of mine asked me about a Wheaton for a service a few weeks back and after a few fone calls and back and forth both of us ended up at the same dog. We’re from two different sides of the country and the said dog was from the opposite end of the country from both of us. It just goes to show how scarce they are. Lads see a big hairy dog now and they say it’s a Wheaton and they think its shit hot . I know good few lads about that have Wheaton bulls not full wheatons and there callled wheatons just because that’s what’s ‘in’ . Wheaton game is long gone and it’s because of these same ‘terrier men’ on facebook. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Think there only about 9 month old so far id say its doing plenty good enough for a pup. The lad i know thats got it aint on Facebook and if its no good hell be the first to say it ?

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...