APBT x wheaten

1 hour ago, chesney said:

Or is just a rat cause there noway ya be that open with your business few times he been caught 

And yet lads are still falling to get stuck up his arse and not come out for air?...his antics will sink Us all...Once your names known to the Law regarding working dogs...your days are numbered... garenteed he has taken the queen's/king's head and is feeding information to the feds?

He should be ran out of town ,tar and feather the cnut.....or slot him and leave £10 sterling in his top pocket?

• Like 3

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a new pup join the ranks . Been here 2 weeks now and settling in nicely. Was a little noisy in the kennel for the first week but now as quiet as a mouse . 4 month old APBT x wheaten bred by my fri

Exactly not about the terrier about working the strong dogs.  This is my pups grandsire on a trip to Spain last year hunting boar in the Basque region. He performed very well but alas being what he

Pups coming along well . Fitted in well with the other dogs and responding well to her training . Just been concentrating on livestock training and environmental exposure. Not got any complaints about

Posted Images

They all know the consequnces DC they just want there egos fed and f**k the lads that want to go about there business quietly.  My advice is any serious digging lads is keep tight circle and cut loose any talkers simple its a sport that was never meant for the public. Terriers bred for work and work only not coin fame and ego.

• Like 9
8 hours ago, chesney said:

They all know the consequnces DC they just want there egos fed and f**k the lads that want to go about there business quietly.  My advice is any serious digging lads is keep tight circle and cut loose any talkers simple its a sport that was never meant for the public. Terriers bred for work and work only not coin fame and ego.

In a nutshell ?

9 hours ago, chesney said:

Cut loose any talkers,your never of here talking crap ?any man who puts pictures of he’s working terrier on here can’t complain about keeping it away from public,any idiot can look on here without an account 

21 minutes ago, bulllurcher9900 said:

Cut loose any talkers,your never of here talking crap ?any man who puts pictures of he’s working terrier on here can’t complain about keeping it away from public,any idiot can look on here without an account 

Iv posted few and plenty others have aswell 

12 minutes ago, chesney said:

Iv posted few and plenty others have aswell 

Your the one going on as usual,rather post or don’t but don’t preach to the choir about it shouldn’t be public but you post on open forum,delete your account and work your dogs and keep your circle close like you say and you should be fine

14 minutes ago, bulllurcher9900 said:

Your the one going on as usual,rather post or don’t but don’t preach to the choir about it shouldn’t be public but you post on open forum,delete your account and work your dogs and keep your circle close like you say and you should be fine

Im doing quite well actually im doin alot better than most im preaching to nowan lads read it and take it and learn from others mistakes some me own. I have a tight circle your not invited and why dont you delete your account if ya dont like what your reading.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chesney said:

Im doing quite well actually im doin alot better than most im preaching to nowan lads read it and take it and learn from others mistakes some me own. I have a tight circle your not invited and why dont you delete your account if ya dont like what your reading.

Your the fool constantly moaning not me,I like to see working terriers but I’m not crying about it being kept in house,so is what I’m saying practice what you preach little fella ?

2 minutes ago, bulllurcher9900 said:

Your the fool constantly moaning not me,I like to see working terriers but I’m not crying about it being kept in house,so is what I’m saying practice what you preach little fella ?

Im far  from a fool and im not crying ya spud ya. The cat was well out the bag before i ever came on the scene long before 

On 11/06/2023 at 22:48, jigsaw said:

Well ,he's(harry John) back on the same fb forum  under a new name and has videos and photos up again,so he's relentless in becoming famous ,hard to believe after being "outed" like he has he's repeating the same thing,.,he must believe he's untouchable......and maybe he is 

Hes on here

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

Hes on here

Then it'd be nice to read his defence on the matter,...does he realise he's done more damage in a short space of time than what's been done in 25 years ....or even care

• Like 2