Labour advert

59 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Haven’t the Welsh Labour Government banned Greyhound racing in Wales ?

Just checked. Not banned yet. It’s at the proposal stage .

Cheers.

Welsh Labour are doing all they can to end field sports in any way they can.

• Like 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All that ad tells me is that the Conservatives are every bit as bad as labour.  Both as bad as each other and if lads can't see that then they have you exactly where they want you. 

That would be great, but human nature being what it is, it won’t happen.  The “tribal” voting, the “me da and me granda voted Labour so I will” is still rife, especially in places like Newcastle.

I think when it's all said and done we all of us know you cannot trust any of the two faced fcukers. How good would it be if just for once we all stood our differences down and stood together and told

Posted Images

Regards the NHS its a cash pit now even worse due to the amount of immigrants who have contributed nil to it .If you gave the NHS a £1m every hour of the day they would spend it ,its not the lack of money its how they spend it .

12 local NHS trusts recently recruited a Director of Friendship and Diversity ....their job to make sure language and signage in hospitals etc wasnt offensive to some eg..using the term person not male or female .....yes ,unbelievable i know .....salary of £120k per year .....do you really think Labour would sack those 12 people ???    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
9 minutes ago, hambone said:

Welsh Labour are doing all they can to end field sports in any way they can.

Its a well known fact that animal rights nutters are going to attempt to stop this weeks Grand National .....anyone who cannot see whats happening is very gullible ,they will end any sport or entertainment involving animals in time . 

WWW.BBC.COM

The Labour leader is accusing Rishi Sunak and the government of failing on a number of law and order issues.

.. definitely got some brass neck on him this cnt Starmer... obviously trying to deflect his own failings ...anyone who votes him and his party in ...need their f***ing heads looked at..Vote Labour,Your Voting for a  Peado Enabler and Peado protector....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
5 hours ago, downsouth said:

Like Ive already stated I will never vote Labour but if you are a working class male and you think that the Tories give a flying f**k about you or your loved one old and young then you are as equally retarded.And as for field sports,theyre f**ked whatever government were under its just a matter of time.

Agreed...like I say....the Tories just give us a delay of execution.

I'm beginning to be convinced on the proportional representation idea....see @sandymere I am open minded to your arguments ?

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Agreed...like I say....the Tories just give us a delay of execution.

I'm beginning to be convinced on the proportional representation idea....see @sandymere I am open minded to your arguments ?

Is that really a good enough reason to vote them in again though?considering the way they'll f**k the ordinary working man over every which way they can whilst making themselves and their type even richer.I dont think anyone can slag anybody else off for voting for either of the main 2 parties if theyre voting for the other one.C**ts are all as dirty and corrupt as eachother.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Is that really a good enough reason to vote them in again though?considering the way they'll f**k the ordinary working man over every which way they can whilst making themselves and their type even richer.I dont think anyone can slag anybody else off for voting for either of the main 2 parties if theyre voting for the other one.C**ts are all as dirty and corrupt as eachother.

Can't disagree really. If I have no other option on the paper I'd vote Tory over labour. But then I've probably spent more of my life campaigning for independents or nationalist parties than 99% of this forum. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

So what are working class? 

Personally I'd say we have merged the working class and middle class. Perhaps we could say working class are those that work and just manage to pay bills with out much disposable income? But I see plenty of scrubbers with stuff they don't need, from XL bullies to mobile phones and nice cars. Plenty of 'middle class' work just to maintain their lifestyle pretence. 

Is class a redundant term. 

Where would you pitch yourself and why? 

I'm obviously upper middle class. The working class look up to me . Hell I'd say the upper class also look up to me due to my style and presence. Fck knows what I am then ???? Perhaps I transcend class 🤷

• Haha 3

I personally think we have moved to another place, no longer should we think about working class/middle class/upper class…..I think we now live in a time when it’s “ordinary everyday British people / everyone else” in all sorts of areas of life. 

Our backs are against the wall and they are coming at us from all sides……

Thats how I see it anyway.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

So what are working class? 

Personally I'd say we have merged the working class and middle class. Perhaps we could say working class are those that work and just manage to pay bills with out much disposable income? But I see plenty of scrubbers with stuff they don't need, from XL bullies to mobile phones and nice cars. Plenty of 'middle class' work just to maintain their lifestyle pretence. 

Is class a redundant term. 

Where would you pitch yourself and why? 

I'm obviously upper middle class. The working class look up to me . Hell I'd say the upper class also look up to me due to my style and presence. Fck knows what I am then ???? Perhaps I transcend class 🤷

You're a Class Act DIDO

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I personally think we have moved to another place, no longer should we think about working class/middle class/upper class…..I think we now live in a time when it’s “ordinary everyday British people / everyone else” in all sorts of areas of life. 

Our backs are against the wall and they are coming at us from all sides……

Thats how I see it anyway.

Makes it easier 😁

• Like 1