another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

TREASON!!

Kin el, foxy, you are too easy lately!!  ? ?

To be perfectly honest Sharky mate ,I’m finding the whole you and me a tad tedious .Your up down like a whores draws .

Any chance we could get back to the thread please .

In your own words there’s plenty of other threads to look at if your finding it a bit taxing .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

To be perfectly honest Sharky mate ,I’m finding the whole you and me a tad tedious .Your up down like a whores draws .

HAHA I LIKE THAT FD UP AND DOWN LIKE WHORES DRAWS FUNNY THAT WAS THERE A BIG CAT IN THERE 

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In your own words there’s plenty of other threads to look at if your finding it a bit taxing .

On NO, sahib, I'm certainly NOT finding this taxing AT ALL!! ??

3 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

HAHA I LIKE THAT FD UP AND DOWN LIKE WHORES DRAWS FUNNY THAT WAS THERE A BIG CAT IN THERE 

There certainly is a big PUSSY in there!!  ??

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Can't he just get booted off here the same as every other forum has had the sense to?

You cant just boot someone of because he hurt your feelings or is annoying etc free speech is very important in the world, you have alot to learn in life 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

You cant just boot someone of because he hurt your feelings or is annoying etc free speech is very important in the world, you have alot to learn in life 

Thank you Francie .

I forgive him as it could well be rag week and I may of hurt his vagina somewhere along the line .

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Thank you Francie .

I forgive him as it could well be rag week and I may HAVE hurt his vagina somewhere along the line .

??

But I doubt it!! Lol ?

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Basc legal team is a shower of shite mate .Ask any fac holder who has had their license revoked for silly reasons .If you want to add them to your list of hero’s go ahead bud .
I stand by the fact it’s all good to shoot  non native animals with good reason and face no prosecution .You find a large cat ,get the perm and I’ll bag it ,we can go national ,how about that .

As I said before the law under issue relates to care and welfare of any animal and whether or not you can own the body afterwards .

There is nothing written in British law to protect exotics mate .See if you can find owt !!

I didn't say they were good I said he asked basc and another organisation for advice and for the record the only hero's I have are chocolates 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I didn't say they were good I said he asked basc and another organisation for advice and for the record the only hero's I have are chocolates 

My mistake if I misunderstood your initial post mate but were you trying to say that Basc advised it was illegal to shoot cats .

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

My mistake if I misunderstood your initial post mate but were you trying to say that Basc advised it was illegal to shoot cats .

No buddy he tried to ask there legal department that if he shot the cat would it be legal regarding quarry species under his fac  and if not  would it be under stock protection 

Edited by Blackmag

And what was their reply please mate .

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No buddy he tried to ask there legal department that if he shot the cat would it be legal regarding quarry species under his fac quarry species and if not  would it be under stock protection 

I’m not prying as to the content of any letter mate I’d just like to know their response as I’ve spoke them myself when I was with them .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Why’s that bud .I thought this was a discussion in an adult manner .
What exactly have I done wrong 

I get that some of you struggle when the answer you wanted isn’t there .

I also get that I’m not liked but why the hostility .

I really don't think it's proper hostility, foxy, more just the way way you come across on practilly ALL of your posts.

You do seem to know your stuff, but with your attitude and put downs, you don't exactly 'warm' to people, therefore you get the replies that you do.

• paulus locked this topic