another big cat sightings 2

12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Works both ways though dosnt it Maggie .

Started out as questioning the man’s evidence ,politely but he seemed to take it personally with no dialogue accept to name call and be aggressive .I’m easy going but can roll with whatever mate .

If you saw anything in any of these threads which jumps out at you as large cat related in the uk then please say so as I may of missed something .We can revisit anything that spring to mind .

Did anyone actually agree with anything put forward ,any of it mate or did I miss that as well.

I don’t care in the slightest that I may not be liked ,not a jot but as this is a public forum and I get to read and respond you have a choice .Either read what I write or scroll on ,makes no odds to me bud .And …….

Im not bothered in the slightest whether or not it’s ok to shoot one or not mate so that particular point scoring escapade is a damp squib .

Any feo has no choice but to answer a question posed to him or her mate ,they are civilians not police force and can’t refuse a legitimate question .They may word it so there the answer is meaningless but refuse ,nope .

Ask your own before getting back as I’d hate  for you to look silly .

Basc dosnt know their arse from their piss flaps so no Biggy there .

Id shoot one with no hesitation at all and sell it to GM for that grand he promised me lol.

The chief of police dosnt make the law either mate ,it’s not even his / her final decision ,it’s already there in black and white so if your trying that on think again .

All the police do is refer cases to the cps who’s decision whether to prosecute  is final based on current legislation .No chief of police can or will influence that .

Have to get up earlier mate lol.

12 paragraphs, and you're not bothered?!!  CLOWN!!  ?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Started out as questioning the man’s evidence ,politely but he seemed to take it personally with no dialogue accept to name call and be aggressive .I’m easy going but can roll with whatever mate .

If you saw anything in any of these threads which jumps out at you as large cat related in the uk then please say so as I may of missed something .We can revisit anything that spring to mind .

Did anyone actually agree with anything put forward ,any of it mate or did I miss that as well.

I don’t care in the slightest that I may not be liked ,not a jot but as this is a public forum and I get to read and respond you have a choice .Either read what I write or scroll on ,makes no odds to me bud .And …….

Im not bothered in the slightest whether or not it’s ok to shoot one or not mate so that particular point scoring escapade is a damp squib .

Any feo has no choice but to answer a question posed to him or her mate ,they are civilians not police force and can’t refuse a legitimate question .They may word it so there the answer is meaningless but refuse ,nope .

Id shoot one with no hesitation at all and sell it to GM for that grand he promised me lol.

The chief of police dosnt make the law either mate ,it’s not even his / her final decision ,it’s already there in black and white so if your trying that on think again .

All the police do is refer cases to the cps who’s decision whether to prosecute  is final based on current legislation .No chief of police can or will influence that .

Why do you think I'm trying to point score against you why are you so defensive and why would I look silly I have gave you actual facts and why do you need to try and play the victim when you are the main one looking to cause a argument 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Why do you think I'm trying to point score against you why are you so defensive and why would I look silly I have gave you actual facts and why do you need to try and play the victim when you are the main one looking to cause a argument 

He won't/can't answer you, mate.

He knows more than ANYONE on this site, about everything, BUT, I really don't think he knows about a 5th of what he makes out, or even less than a 5th.

The old saying, 'empty vessels make most noise' immediately comes to mind, whenever I see a foxdropper post!!

I await the retort!!  Lol ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

I NO WERE THERE IS  A FEW LIONS  NOT FAR FROM ME  NOISEY FUCKERS  ASWELL  

Prove it!!  And not just zoo pics!! 

We want coordinates etc!!  Otherwise you're just another messer!!  ?

17 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

NO PICTURES MATE  ILE SHOW WERE THEY ARE  YOU CAN TAKE  YOURE OWN PICTURES  JUST CLIME A 7 FOOT SAND  STONE WALL AND TAKE YOURE CHANCES  

Piece of piss, if I was foxdropper!!

Unfortunately, I haven't got the connections he has, so you might be waiting a while for me to get back to you with anything concrete, or positive.

I'm sure he could supply you with the evidence you need though, what with him being so, well, worldly, experienced, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE, etc, you get my drift!!  ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Piece of piss, if I was foxdropper!!

Unfortunately, I haven't got the connections he has, so you might be waiting a while for me to get back to you with anything concrete, or positive.

I'm sure he could supply you with the evidence you need though, what with him being so, well, worldly, experienced, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE, etc, you get my drift!!  ??

???

15 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Not at all defensive mate ,just your story is straight off jackanory .

That story  , as you’ve told it is full of untruths mate  and you know it .

You havnt answered ,like so many others ,my other question about cat proof  , nor I guess will you lol.
I get it’s hard to put into words ,I get your likely to get the piss ripped but do you believe any of the evidence we have seen til now cos nobody and mean nobody said so in the main thread that incidentally went 470 odd pages without a shred of anything tangible emerging lol ..mint .

Your hero now knows it’s shite but hasn’t the balls to say so ,to apologise to the good folk of the thl ,has threatened both myself and my family with an unannounced aggressive visit ( I know unfeckingbelieveable isn’t it lol)and took it upon himself to single-handedly get the  last thread locked so forgive me if I’ve not much time for the fella .

Over to you bud .

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Firstly I read what was in those letters you haven t secondly you wouldn't shoot one if you thought you would lose your fac and we all know that so yes you would be bothered  and fd please show me were I used the word refuse and for someone who isn't bothered  how many posts do you have on this thread now so why don't you take your own advice and scroll on 

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Firstly I read what was in those letters you haven t secondly you wouldn't shoot one if you thought you would lose your fac and we all know that so yes you would be bothered  and fd please show me were I used the word refuse and for someone who isn't bothered  how many posts do you have on this thread now so why don't you take your own advice and scroll on 

My mistake mags .”Wouldn’t confirm “was your words and yes that fits with Feo replies .The rest involving chief of police and Basc is shite though .

36 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You forgot thirdly ,they ain’t there ….lol.

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

My mistake mags .”Wouldn’t confirm “was your words and yes that fits with Feo replies .The rest involving chief of police and Basc is shite though .

I saw the papers and the replies from basc ect so no it isn't shite fd even your mate foxshotter has pointed out you have been wrong on occasion so I will leave it there 

Basc legal team is a shower of shite mate .Ask any fac holder who has had their license revoked for silly reasons .If you want to add them to your list of hero’s go ahead bud .
I stand by the fact it’s all good to shoot  non native animals with good reason and face no prosecution .You find a large cat ,get the perm and I’ll bag it ,we can go national ,how about that .

As I said before the law under issue relates to care and welfare of any animal and whether or not you can own the body afterwards .

There is nothing written in British law to protect exotics mate .See if you can find owt !!

• paulus locked this topic