another big cat sightings 2

7 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Different diet in Australia mate but most ferals I get ain’t much bigger than a normal cat when near houses and that but some on the moors seem to get bigger so could be longer distances to cover makes them get taller 

Biggest cats i have ever seen were street cats in Spain on the costa`s, nearly the size of medium sized dog some of them are, 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

Size within a species tends to be very variable, Have you seen some of the Alaskan Grizzly bears that appear at the rivers in spring when the salmon start to run.  There are loads at the river but a few are double the size of the average grizzly. 

12 minutes ago, walshie said:

That's an interesting fact as my personal experience has been the exact opposite. I've shot some massive foxes with heads the size of dogs in suburbia but in the country they've all been average size.

Fox`s can vary in weight from 12 to 30lb A fox weighing more than 38lb is thought to be the biggest ever recorded in Britain. The huge specimen was bagged by Alan Hepworth near his home in Aberdeenshire and weighed 38lb 1oz

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Size within a species tends to be very variable, Have you seen some of the Alaskan Grizzly bears that appear at the rivers in spring when the salmon start to run.  There are loads at the river but a few are double the size of the average grizzly. 

Biggest is the Kodiak sub species .Grizzly males are roughly twice size of females Paul .

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Biggest is the Kodiak sub species .Grizzly males are roughly twice size of females Paul .

Some males are twice the size of other males mate, i have seen them on the telly. 

Male grizzly bears usually weigh between 400-790 pounds. The largest grizzly ever recorded, based on the size of its skull, weighed 1,200 pounds

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Some males are twice the size of other males mate, i have seen them on the telly. 

Male grizzly bears usually weigh between 400-790 pounds. The largest grizzly ever recorded, based on the size of its skull, weighed 1,200 pounds

Might have been 400lb with a big head.

33 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Says the bungalow .Are you besotted with me boy or are you just so dim it hurts .

Tut tut tut, bunter, you can do better than that, I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Tut tut tut, bunter, you can do better than that, I'm sure.

Obviously can bungalow but as this is a large cat thread and not the” is shark a twat thread “then I’ll keep it civil .You go ahead and show the good folk of thl that you are indeed a silly little twat .

Been banned for a few days ,what evidence did I miss .Let’s see ,oh yes ,f**k all .

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Obviously can bungalow but as this is a large cat thread and not the” is shark a twat thread “then I’ll keep it civil .You go ahead and show the good folk of thl that you are indeed a silly little twat .

Been banned for a few days ,what evidence did I miss .Let’s see ,oh yes ,f**k all .

Just can't keep things civil, can you, bunter?! Lol.  ?

• paulus locked this topic