Sea sickness tablets

I'm off sea fishing on a boat with a group this month with a group. One of the men is worried he's going to get sea sick because he did once when he was younger . 

Does anyone have any recommendations of any tablets he can take to help him on the ocean 

Any seasickness tablets will do. Just toast and jam for breakfast. Take ginger cake, fresh water and mints on the boat. Ginger and mint both being good for sickness and settling the stomach. 

Baby wipes and clean fresh water on the boat helps as well. 

And stop worrying and thinking about it 

I own my own boat and i can go out in any weather no problems,i cannot how ever go out and drop the anchor and stay in one spot without getting green gills and even the calmest of days i suffer. I take Stugeron 15 from Boots and there about £3 something and they make the difference but take them half hour before leaving shore,they can make you a little drouzy but i'd rather feel like that than head over the side of the boat...

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I'm off sea fishing on a boat with a group this month with a group. One of the men is worried he's going to get sea sick because he did once when he was younger . 

Does anyone have any recommendations of any tablets he can take to help him on the ocean 

i think sea sickness and travel sickness have pretty much the same tablets mate....they do one here called gravol, i don't know if they do them there but they work well...my wife suffers with travel sickness which she takes these....it's not surprising though the roads we go along are up and down with twists and turns for an hours drive.....she takes them about half an hour before the journey......after she has taken them i know they are working as she looks stoned....lol lol.....which is good for me as i get a quit drive to town...lol lol 

The Mrs had a spell of sea sickness out in the Aegean and A bloke from a neighbouring cabin gave her a sheet of 25mg Stugeron tablets.  They worked well.  I bought some over the counter from a chemists out in Crete when we docked in.