Best dog man gone

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why do you feel the need to belittle a lad with principles mate .
I’ve done the same over and over again .Wont work for the smelly c**ts nor do  business with them in any shape or form .Background check every single transaction through my business .

Your not the man you like to think you are bud .

Yeah whatever.And what sort of man do I think I am then?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

They was willing to pay 10% above the listed price and started a private prosecution.....it went on and on with all sorts of  shit getting dragged up ......a good brief later and everything turned out rosey but was touch and go for a minute i must admit ?......but ultimately its up to you who you sell or dont sell something to on an open market....you dont have to give reasons but can if you want to and i wanted it known why for no other reason than to make a point.

Fair play. I don't think I'd sell to them for any amount of money. Our village is still ok and plenty of locals, though it breaks my heart to see the invaders creeping in, even worse seeing locals spending in the Turk barbers or using the immigrant car wash. Even if one day I leave I'll do it with my head held high knowing I didn't help with enabling the parasites. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

That’s for your conscience bud .You’ve dropped a notch in my book though and yes you do care what I think petal .

Oh no how am I going to sleep tonight knowing Ive gone down in your estimation.

Dilly is right,it's called Programming for a reason...20 plus yrs ago ,all this gay/trans shit was mostly behind closed doors..not rammed down our throats at every given opportunity ,you would get a dig on the street when I was growing up,and rightly so?..Now it's acceptable and incouraged to act like a mincer and look like  a freak...it should not be encouraged and pushed onto  our children, because it's a mental illness..Your either Straight or Bent in my book...don't push it on me and mine,and I'm happy to walk on by,carrying on with my life..by chopping off your cock and growing tits ,just makes you a freak full stop,cnuts want PTS and certainly No Access at All to young and impressionable children....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Dilly is right,it's called Programming for a reason...20 plus yrs ago ,all this gay/trans shit was mostly behind closed doors..not rammed down our throats at every given opportunity ,you would get a dig on the street when I was growing up,and rightly so?..Now it's acceptable and incouraged to act like a mincer and look like  a freak...it should not be encouraged and pushed onto  our children, because it's a mental illness..Your either Straight or Bent in my book...don't push it on me and mine,and I'm happy to walk on by,carrying on with my life..by chopping off your cock and growing tits ,just makes you a freak full stop,cnuts want PTS and certainly No Access at All to young and impressionable children....

Well said Daniel my son,   now then, where do I stand in life, I've only got the one testacle, I have a Bobby Charlton comb over, one day it's to the right, next day to the left, I dunno weer i stand 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

no other reason than to make a point.

What was that? Genuine question - seems silly to lose an  extra 25k in your pocket...?? 

I & most sheep farmers sell a LOT to Muslim buyers. Without them the UK sheep sector would be fucķed, certain times of year its their custom that props us up. 

DjLBM2CXcAAYdD1.jpg

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Oh no how am I going to sleep tonight knowing Ive gone down in your estimation.

Quaff a dozen of these 

IMG_20210523_204428.jpg

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

10%So you lost out on an extra what 20k,30k,50k?That sure showed them.Bet they got them and all there extended family on a boat straight back to where they came from.

I didnt want my area turned into a slum its as simple as that....in an age when white men are constantly encouraged to hate themself and emancipate their own communities and areas not all of us are so brainwashed and devoid of fight that we're willing to passively surrender everything we hold dear......if that comes at a financial cost so be it....ultimately i cant tell curs who have already given up on themself what to do....but i wont be playing along with it anytime soon.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8