Scotland gone

7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Humzah has decided to take the UK government to court over their decision to use article 35 of the devolution act to block the Scottish gender recognition law. 

This is the law that seems to have been mainly responsible for Sturgeons demise, along with the corruption.

Is he completely stupid ? Does he not remember Einstein saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result .

Something like 83% of the Scottish people were against the law, is he expecting them to change their minds ?

Cheers.

He does not care what the people think charts,hes another sadiq khant,dispicable lying little rat.

• Like 3

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I'm not racist in any way shape or form.  But that c**t needs shooting, by a WHITE person!!  ? And, just to qualify it, if he's so unhappy about WHITE people running things in a WHITE Countr

Sorry, but I actually find it quite humorous, a Pakistani Muslim, running the Scottish National Party!!!!   Bernard Mannings words ring in my ears, "just because a Cow was born in a stable it doe

It's like a white person complaining everyone in Islamabad seems to be Pakistani. 

Posted Images