lost a finger nail

canceled appointments is the norm. these days it seems with the nhs.

ive had two canceled over the last. couple months. the worry it causes is no good to anyone.

its like their playing Russian roulette with people lives. 

stay positive if you can I.W.W.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospit

just got back from a fifty    mile round trip to the hospital,  passed my fitness test wi flying colours, so my operation is to go ahead,   

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer aski

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, antg said:

canceled appointments is the norm. these days it seems with the nhs.

ive had two canceled over the last. couple months. the worry it causes is no good to anyone.

its like their playing Russian roulette with people lives. 

stay positive if you can I.W.W.

Cheers pal, and i hope your being taken care of whatever your problem is 

• Like 1

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospital 25 miles away see if im fit enough fer the op 

see ya lads hopefully 

• Like 10

Well I'm here lads just had a dye or summat injected , I have to wait for an HR now for it to get into my system, tell u summat I'm.piggin famished, I've had to fast fer Fer 6 bloody hrs, I can't wait to get home and get my frying pans out, this nurse that injected me, God almighty,I would tip up my weekly pension  just to runy fingers through her hair, eh. Catch u later lads 

• Like 4

cheers lads, i never expected to pass the fitness test, id given up on myself a little just lately, lovely people at broomfield hospital, up front with me, no bullshit, and no strike action their, nurses or doctors, so i just have to wait for my appointment now,    thanks